THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 13 matches
- Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6353
Re: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
Can you share what product you use? I also have tried multiple things and have had multiple surgeries (tonsillectomy, septoplasty and turbinite reduction) with no results. Thanks!
- Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:36 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally something that works!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5283
Re: Finally something that works!
Hello! Is Carifree still working for you?
- Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found something that actually works & bb clinics (Snakeoil seller Dr Dailley)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2838
Re: I found something that actually works & bb clinics
Glad to hear everything worked! Can you list what works for you? I also have bad breath and have tried everything (products, removed tonsils, septoplasty, quit caffeine, endoscopy, allergy shots for PND, etc). Nothing worked. I also have high blood pressure and take Linsinipril although I only ...
- Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ALLERGIES cause bad breath, anyone had any allergy tests?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 13632
Allergy Shots
I will definitely keep you posted. I have stopped taking the drops and now went for the full allergy shot treatment. Im all in on this one. Three to six months to see if it helps.
- Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ALLERGIES cause bad breath, anyone had any allergy tests?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 13632
Allergies
I have been seeing an ENT for almost two years now (this after several other doctors and failed tests trying to find the cause of my breath problem). We narrowed the problem down to post nasal drip. I had a CT scan done and it showed a lot of mucus and bacteria. We tried Flonase and antihistamines ...
- Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Theory behind probiotics
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2848
I have a lot of PND as well. For me, it is the main cause of my bb. Certain things like coffee or soda makes the taste of PND worse. Zantac and Pepsid made my breath worse because my mouth was dry. PPI's like prilosec did not work either. This made me think that high acid was not my problem. I tried ...
- Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Theory behind probiotics
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2848
Probiotics causes by bb to become much worse. It makes me wonder if I have some bacteria in my stomach or if it just forments in my stomach like everything else and comes up. I am HPylori negative and my endoscopy came back normal but I do think I have LPR or some type of non-acid reflux. Do you ...
- Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: nasal poo odor
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5113
Fartmouth, It sounds like our smells are similar. For me, any type of large caffeine quantity will cause it or lots of chocolate. For me the bad breath is constant, but this nasal smell is only with the caffeine.
I am convinced that I have LPR/Reflux. I am still trying to get diagnosed. ENT said ...
I am convinced that I have LPR/Reflux. I am still trying to get diagnosed. ENT said ...
- Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: nasal poo odor
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5113
I too get this smell through the nose, but only after drinking a lot of caffeine. I don't normally drink coffee, but say I have a large cup, the smell will start an hour or so later. Same with other high caffenated drinks like diet mountain dew, etc. Its like a gas that rises from the stomach and ...
- Mon May 07, 2012 12:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief last week
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1799
- Sun May 06, 2012 5:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief last week
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1799
Relief last week
Hello. Just wanted to remind everyone to remember the basics as we are trying to find our individual cures.
Lately, I have been making a conscious effert to really reach back FAR when I am brushing my tongue. After I scrape and bush, I try to relax and take my electric toothbrush all the way back ...
Lately, I have been making a conscious effert to really reach back FAR when I am brushing my tongue. After I scrape and bush, I try to relax and take my electric toothbrush all the way back ...
- Sat May 05, 2012 3:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My lufenuron thread
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13296
lufeneron
Phantasist,
That is interesting. I too took lufeneron about a month ago. The first two weeks I noticed nothing. No die-off symptoms, no diminished bad breath. Nothing. I wrote it off as another crock.
Since last week, I have noticed by breath improving. It started last Sunday, and lasted all ...
That is interesting. I too took lufeneron about a month ago. The first two weeks I noticed nothing. No die-off symptoms, no diminished bad breath. Nothing. I wrote it off as another crock.
Since last week, I have noticed by breath improving. It started last Sunday, and lasted all ...
- Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
- Replies: 31
- Views: 10890
Probiotics make it worse for me
Hello. I am also a male in my early 30's. Very good health and good teeth. I have tried everything as well. Last ENT visit they ordered a food intolerance test and turns out I was lactose intolerant. I was excited at first only to find out that taking dairy out of my diet did nothing. Neither did ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.