THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Pinkarika
Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:00 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I have bad breath and I'm 17 :/!!
Replies: 6
Views: 4517

I have bad breath and I'm 17 :/!!

Well I'm 17 I'm a young girl and have been having it since I was little for about two years I always haf gum at hand during middle school at high school I just let it stink yes I had boy friends friends but I knew my mouth smelt bad but you know looks make the smell I guess less smellier and well ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗