THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 33 matches
- Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Devastated, I'm done.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4315
- Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: found my problem
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3985
The neti pot with saline is working like a dream for me. It has become a part of my morning ritual. The first few days were not great, but after a couple of weeks everything started flowing out.
As for the smell having disappeared because of blocked sinuses, one possibility is that your colleague ...
As for the smell having disappeared because of blocked sinuses, one possibility is that your colleague ...
- Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Devastated, I'm done.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4315
- Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm cured and immensely happy - read on for complete details
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4689
It's ok stankie, I understand your frustration. I went through it all. Besides, you asked the question, remember? To clarify, I was stressing on the time taken over each brushing, as you will see from my post. If what I write upsets you, the simpler way to deal with it is to ignore it. I'm still ...
- Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Devastated, I'm done.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4315
- Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can't get help
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3332
- Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Devastated, I'm done.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4315
- Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm cured and immensely happy - read on for complete details
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4689
Glamgirl, my bb was chronic - bad enough for me to give up a very lucrative job because it was just too embarrassing. I had a thick white coating on the tongue 24 hours and people moved away because of the smell, be it at work or the golf course. So I'm talking from plenty of relevant experience ...
- Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm cured and immensely happy - read on for complete details
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4689
- Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm cured and immensely happy - read on for complete details
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4689
- Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm cured and immensely happy - read on for complete details
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4689
I'm cured and immensely happy - read on for complete details
Hello everyone
I had posted approx a year ago about the benefit of Zinetac - I continue to take it because of my GERD problem. I am certain it also helps my breath issues.
HOWEVER, I have also come across other solutions and would like to pen them down in case someone wishes to try them out. Let ...
I had posted approx a year ago about the benefit of Zinetac - I continue to take it because of my GERD problem. I am certain it also helps my breath issues.
HOWEVER, I have also come across other solutions and would like to pen them down in case someone wishes to try them out. Let ...
- Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The answer to your problem!!!!
- Replies: 59
- Views: 22274
Mike987- I'm not too sure about the type of h2o2. It's the only one I can find in the chemists in india, and it says 20 percent on the bottle. I take handful of water, mix in a capful of the stuff and swish it around in the mouth vigorously for 30 seconds. It leaves a frothy white foam on the tongue ...
- Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath is definitely not coming from my mouth!!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3110
- Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The answer to your problem!!!!
- Replies: 59
- Views: 22274
- Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Teeth Hurt After Using chlorhexidine mouthwash
- Replies: 33
- Views: 49053
Do I have to keep using it? Side effects? Both valid points, and I'll try putting it in perspective.
First, I feel that my bb is caused by GERD and acidity, for which I am using Zantac. I will stop the Zantac after a few months to check if my GERD problem is solved. If so, I won't resume. If not ...
First, I feel that my bb is caused by GERD and acidity, for which I am using Zantac. I will stop the Zantac after a few months to check if my GERD problem is solved. If so, I won't resume. If not ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.