Do I have to keep using it? Side effects? Both valid points, and I'll try putting it in perspective.
First, I feel that my bb is caused by GERD and acidity, for which I am using Zantac. I will stop the Zantac after a few months to check if my GERD problem is solved. If so, I won't resume. If not, I will, if necessary for life. Like I would use any remedy for any chronic disease, if necessary. There may be side effects, but I'd rather risk them than die of GERD and live the rest of my life as a recluse because of a debilitating problem like bb.
Diluted H2o2 as a mouthwash is safe, and having discovered it I will use it for the rest of my life.
If bb is ruining your life as it was mine, and youve tried everything else with no apparent success, give Zantac and h2o2 a chance for a month.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Teeth Hurt After Using chlorhexidine mouthwash
I've been using Corsodyl mint mouthwash (0.2% CHG) for about 3 months now. I buy it through Amazon from the UK, so I don't need a prescription. One thing I like about this product is that there are no artificial colors or flavors.
I haven't noticed any tooth sensitivity from it. It does alter taste a bit for awhile after using it. My upper teeth have been turning brown between the teeth and near the gum line, but this was happening long before I tried the mouthwash. It really does suppress plaque formation.
I think it improves (not cures) the bb, but only if I use it twice a day and don't use toothpaste. Whenever I use toothpaste, my bb gets worse fast. I use the mouthwash on a toothbrush instead of toothpaste, then rinse with it. Compared to chlorine dioxide, this product has fewer side effects and lasts longer. It's supposed to be low toxicity and not carcinogenic. Chlorine dioxide gave me skin problems.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015X ... 00_s00_i00
I haven't noticed any tooth sensitivity from it. It does alter taste a bit for awhile after using it. My upper teeth have been turning brown between the teeth and near the gum line, but this was happening long before I tried the mouthwash. It really does suppress plaque formation.
I think it improves (not cures) the bb, but only if I use it twice a day and don't use toothpaste. Whenever I use toothpaste, my bb gets worse fast. I use the mouthwash on a toothbrush instead of toothpaste, then rinse with it. Compared to chlorine dioxide, this product has fewer side effects and lasts longer. It's supposed to be low toxicity and not carcinogenic. Chlorine dioxide gave me skin problems.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015X ... 00_s00_i00
-
tieuvodanh
- Newbie
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.