THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 186 matches

by Tibya
Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My BB is getting stronger and stronger
Replies: 22
Views: 6681

Music Lady, I know what you are going through. I don't want to give up, but I have no hope.
by Tibya
Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Drinking baking soda to "alkalize" our bodies....
Replies: 8
Views: 6156

Drinking baking soda with lemon has helped me to some extent. It reduced my bb, but never got rid of bb completely. I am not comfortable drinking baking soda everyday, so I stopped.
by Tibya
Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Depressed people read this to help cope with bad breath
Replies: 11
Views: 4828

Brad123,

While I search for all your posts , could you tell or direct me to your post or how you became BB free? Thnx
by Tibya
Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: why does the scent and intensity of bb fluctuate?
Replies: 6
Views: 2666

Female
by Tibya
Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: why does the scent and intensity of bb fluctuate?
Replies: 6
Views: 2666

yes, what you have listed, I experience the same.
by Tibya
Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:34 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured
Replies: 44
Views: 40135

Glad that it worked for you. I do plan to take the link to my doctor.
Please update after 1 or 2 months.
by Tibya
Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How many of you have low self-esteem?
Replies: 3
Views: 2167

At present, my low self esteem is due to BB. And my personality is that I let people easily ride all over me. That hurts
by Tibya
Thu May 31, 2012 4:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Low Stomach Acid - My Cure??
Replies: 16
Views: 19792

I have tried lemon with water. It has certainly helped in reducing my bb by small %age. Not a very significant reduction. But i did this for only 2 days. Maybe I should try doing this for few weeks.
The day I stopped, my bb came back in full force and much stronger.
by Tibya
Sun May 27, 2012 8:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: UPDATE
Replies: 8
Views: 3402

Hi Halitosisux, I may have missed your post on $5 helicobacteria self testing kit. Could you tell me where to look for this? My search on popular search engine resulted in some in UK. I haven't seen any in US. Please help if you could direct to this kit - brand name will help. Thnx

@MrDoubleBB - I ...
by Tibya
Mon May 14, 2012 5:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vegetarian for a week. Losing weight like crazy, help.
Replies: 8
Views: 3376

Try Potatoes, Steam corn to gain weight. (Though I don't know how it will be for BB).
You are trying to achieve 2 things with meal plan,
Gain Weight and getting rid of bb - which may (or may not) go hand in hand.
by Tibya
Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Diet suggestions for my week off from work..
Replies: 28
Views: 7841

I don;t think this would do any good. Instead, if you can make a strict diet of healthy choices (fresh fruits, steamed /cooked fresh vegetables - not raw, exercise routine, timely dinner 1 to 2 hrs before bed time). Fresh and freshly cooked is the key here. Anything cooked and left for 1 or 2 hrs is ...
by Tibya
Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My lufenuron thread
Replies: 31
Views: 13296

I would say start probiotics before , during and after Lufenuron treatment. The higher the count the better (in my opinion). It all depends on how severe your case is.
I am holding on to Lufenuron because I would like to first make time and determination for 3 months to be very strict with my diet ...
by Tibya
Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: new job and terrified!
Replies: 10
Views: 3841

I have just learned to ignore gossipers. People will say what they want. Stay firm. They hired you because they know you are the right person for the job from several applicants. Be proud yourself and this achievement.
by Tibya
Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron Report
Replies: 11
Views: 4386

@Phantasist, As of now, Do you feel even slight improvement in your breath after this treatment?
by Tibya
Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My experience with Lufenuron - Photos included
Replies: 26
Views: 10194

Re: My experience with Lufenuron - Photos included


PS. Products I used/use the last week are:
1. Lufenuron
2 .Digest Plus-Chewable Digestive Enzyme with Acidophilus (one after each meal)
3. Corsodyl toothpaste

Hi mtr, Is Digest Plus the brand name for Digestive Enzyme?
I could not find this on amazon, so not sure where to buy this. where can i ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗