I used lufenuron few days back. This is my sixth day. I didn't experience any die off symptoms but I did feel my tongue being more wet since second day. I didn't know whether I was 'cured' or something cause I didn't go out much these days and I wasn't thinking much about my breath cause I was too busy..
I am going straight to the point.. Yesterday I had more time to observe things how they were going with my breath and tongue so I took some photos.. I don't want to be overexcited or something but below you will see some photos I took two weeks ago and I posted them in another thread, and some taken yesterday and today.. Full description below..
The photo on the left side is how my tongue looked like after I had dinner and after I had eaten some strawberries and an apple. Note that I brushed my teeth and used regular and electric toothbrush for my gums and tongue and scrape my tongue a couple of hours before dinner..
The photo on the right is how my tongue looked like late in the afternoon yesterday. I ate breakfast (two toasts with butter on), brushed my teeth and tongue only with regular brush, and scrape the tongue (I was feeling too lazy to do flossing or clean the gums!!) and a couple of hours later I ate my lunch (baked chicken nuggets, and baked mix of vegetables such as potatoes, mushrooms, cauliflower etc and yoghurt) and then I had a chewable digestive enzyme.. An hour later I ate a chocolate (cadburry creme egg), after a while a kewi and some strawberries... I was so impressed that my tongue still looked clean so after a long time since the last time I did that, I leaked my wrist!! Thats the good part!! My tongue wasn't smelling feces as always.. I kept smelling it cause I couldn't believe it and the only smell I could trace was a slight smell of a weird - bitter smell like vinegar.. but I had to focus a lot to notice that smell and when my saliva was completely dry I couldn't smell even that..


Anyway.. later I didn't eat much and I didn't brush my teeth at all.. I didn't eat dinner but late at night I ate with some friends a really really sweet Indian thing that I don't even know the name of it.. I think its called halva.. And we drunk tea as well! At that point I felt to have a bitter taste in my mouth after a while and all three of my friends start to rube their nose but nothing too harsh!! That happened around midnight! Last night I fell asleep while I was studying (around 2 am) so I didn't brush my teeth!
Today I woke up and I said ' Ok! Since I haven't experienced any die off symptoms and if the lufenuron is not working afterall then if I repeat the spitting test, my results would be even worse than two weeks ago since I ate all that sugar yesterday and I didn't even brush my teeth more than once the whole day, and before going to sleep.. My candida was well fed!''
Left photo: Candida test 2 weeks ago (brushed thoroughly my teeth the night before), Right photo: candida test today..

I won't make any comments on that cause you can see obviously the difference between them.. I was surprised as well..
I ate my breakfast today (2 boiled eggs and 2 toasts with butter) and then my chewable digestive enzyme with acidophylus.. After an hour (still haven't brushed my teeth since yesterday morning after breakfast) I took the photo below.. Not that bad I guess..

As a general comment I would say that my coating is being removed much more easily than before.. I won't say anything about cure because its too early and I must admit that I wasn't being that careful with my diet or oral hygiene.. I will start doing that again regularly cause it seems to be working.. Have on mind that the last few days I was consuming sugar a lot, eg cake or ice-cream, NOT a wholewheat bread and yoghurt which is a full dairy product!
Note also that my tongue on the photo looks bright white because of the flash.. That is why I posted the same photos twice, cause one of them was edited just to make the contrast between white and pink more obvious.. It might not be dark pink but its pink and clean enough in reality except from the back of the tongue as pointed in the pics
Wooww.. I spent an hour writing this thread.. Going to brush my teeth now...
PS. Products I used/use the last week are:
1. Lufenuron
2 .Digest Plus-Chewable Digestive Enzyme with Acidophilus (one after each meal)
3. Corsodyl toothpaste

