Gooner,
I think you have something there. If eliminating bad breath were as simple as flossing, nobody here would have bad breath. When I brush my teeth, I brush horizontally, up and down, inside and outside the tooth surfaces as well as all top and bottom surfaces. In short I have no food ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:34 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story, and what I did to cure my breath
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5769
- Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:14 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story, and what I did to cure my breath
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5769
Yes, maybe it does vary from person to person.
I wasn't saying that tonsil stones are unrelated to smelly tongues, I was saying that it's much more likely (in my humble opinion) that whatever is causing the tongue to be smelly (i.e. in your case most probably your gum problems and in my case most ...
I wasn't saying that tonsil stones are unrelated to smelly tongues, I was saying that it's much more likely (in my humble opinion) that whatever is causing the tongue to be smelly (i.e. in your case most probably your gum problems and in my case most ...
- Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:37 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story, and what I did to cure my breath
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5769
You might be right, however I think vice-versa, i.e. that a smelly tongue is the result of tonsil stones. I believe that my tonsil stones formed from rotting bits of food, which also explains why these smelly white things sometimes appear between teeth.
The reason why I dont believe that tonsils ...
The reason why I dont believe that tonsils ...
- Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:31 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story, and what I did to cure my breath
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5769
Baadbreath0202 so are you completely cured of halitosis? And what are the major signs its gone? It just seems so simple ur steps...
I would like to hope so, usually 1-2 hours after I brushed my teeth my breath would stink like crap, also in the morning my breath would stink like crap. But now, as ...
I would like to hope so, usually 1-2 hours after I brushed my teeth my breath would stink like crap, also in the morning my breath would stink like crap. But now, as ...
- Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story, and what I did to cure my breath
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5769
- Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:12 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story, and what I did to cure my breath
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5769
- Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:23 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story, and what I did to cure my breath
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5769
Hey, I also get those white things. When you smash them they smell like shit. They smell really bad. I constantly try to cough them up, but they never come up. It feels like they are in the middle of my throat. Most of the time I'll wake up in the morning and do a big "hock" and one will fly right ...
- Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:04 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: REJECTED & TALKED ABOUT!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3867
I'm so sorry.
A similar thing happened to me, except I'm a guy. I got real close to this girl whilst in a club and she seemed to like me, then she turned to her friends and said "his breath STINKS!". I left and carried on dancing, I was so drunk so it didn't matter.
Read my thread below yours, it ...
A similar thing happened to me, except I'm a guy. I got real close to this girl whilst in a club and she seemed to like me, then she turned to her friends and said "his breath STINKS!". I left and carried on dancing, I was so drunk so it didn't matter.
Read my thread below yours, it ...
- Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:32 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story, and what I did to cure my breath
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5769
My story, and what I did to cure my breath
Intro
I'm 18 and male from the UK. I first found out I that I had BB when I was 12 or 13 when my friend told me my breath stank. That is after I had just put a fresh peice of chewing gum in my mouth. At the time I didn't think much of it, as I had braces and just reckoned that it was because I ...
I'm 18 and male from the UK. I first found out I that I had BB when I was 12 or 13 when my friend told me my breath stank. That is after I had just put a fresh peice of chewing gum in my mouth. At the time I didn't think much of it, as I had braces and just reckoned that it was because I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.