THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Debbykakz
Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dating w / bad breath
Replies: 19
Views: 8403

to date or not to date...that is a good frickin question. Well I'd say I would. But only because before my condition arrived, I dated a guy with BB. I know he was self concious about it, we joked a lot about it. But he was cool as shit (no pun intended). And we did things that didn't put us in ...
by Debbykakz
Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: race/ ethnicity
Replies: 10
Views: 3690

well im down :)

The pics with usernames on paper =D> good idea

African American, Native American, White, Indian, Mutt lol
5'8
Extra Luscious
Delaware
by Debbykakz
Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:56 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Something not so damn depressing!
Replies: 9
Views: 5469

Sweetheart, I ask myself everyday, if I had some other debilitating condition would I be more or less depressed or withdrawn then I have the potential to be now? Idk if I would be but I do know that, my BB is how people will probably always identify me. It's a part of me I can work to change but can ...
by Debbykakz
Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:06 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Something not so damn depressing!
Replies: 9
Views: 5469

"If positivity was a person...I'd high five that bitch!"

When I first found this sight, I was in a bad place. On the edge of serious depression, I didn't know how much connecting with others like me would improve my outlook on life. I realized that there are people who are living with the same bs ...
by Debbykakz
Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:13 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Something not so damn depressing!
Replies: 9
Views: 5469

Something not so damn depressing!

There seems to be a lot of lonely, venting, depression, angry forums. With my BB sometimes I forget about the things I CAN do. Like enjoy a really good book, or go to the movies (during the day when a lot of people aren't there), the state park, there's nothing stopping us from doing things we enjoy ...
by Debbykakz
Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: REJECTED & TALKED ABOUT!
Replies: 11
Views: 3857

8-[ Girl I've been there to, keep ya head up! The last boyfriend I had (sigh there haven't been to many) also had BB issues so there wasn't any surprises when we spoke to each other. His immaturity and my unwillingness to settle for it, ending the relationship but never give up, because believe me ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗