E. Coli is also one of the theories behind SIBO, Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth...
I would imagine if E.Coli lives on your toothbrush/mouth it would make it a lot easier to get an infection in your upper gut/stomach as well.
There might be a connnection. But I would say it´a bit different ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 36 matches
- Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try this...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2371
- Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try this...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2371
- Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try this...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2371
Try this...
Over the last two weeks I have made very strong improvements and the success seems to be stable. I really can´t tell if it will help you...but they are for free, so everyone of you can try.
1.)
I started to chew my food extremely touroughly ! I chewed until the food turned to a smooth pasty mass ...
1.)
I started to chew my food extremely touroughly ! I chewed until the food turned to a smooth pasty mass ...
- Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read TO BE BB FREE
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10844
your BB is gone but it obviously left some traces in your social behaviour I guess :roll:
sorry for the mistake. molars and wisdom teeth are not the same in my mothers tongue. wisdom teeth are the ones, not everybody has while everybody has molars. i thought you maybe pulled out some of these too ...
sorry for the mistake. molars and wisdom teeth are not the same in my mothers tongue. wisdom teeth are the ones, not everybody has while everybody has molars. i thought you maybe pulled out some of these too ...
- Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How This Guy Cured His Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1660
- Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PND and Type-1 BB & possible connections to other BB typ
- Replies: 26
- Views: 5781
here is a little observation I made recently:
i had to work with a woman for some weeks who never had BB. then one day she got ill (cold) and the day she came back, she had BB. not very strong one, but i think it was a scent that i also smell like. so why did she smell this day? maybe its because of ...
i had to work with a woman for some weeks who never had BB. then one day she got ill (cold) and the day she came back, she had BB. not very strong one, but i think it was a scent that i also smell like. so why did she smell this day? maybe its because of ...
- Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read TO BE BB FREE
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10844
:? you misinterpret every single post of mine...maybe it´s my english.
i don´t want to work against you. I just want to get things more clear in my own personal interest and to decide wether i will start the same or a similar diet. if i say "the theory is not new to me" it doesn´t mean that I don´t ...
i don´t want to work against you. I just want to get things more clear in my own personal interest and to decide wether i will start the same or a similar diet. if i say "the theory is not new to me" it doesn´t mean that I don´t ...
- Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read TO BE BB FREE
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10844
I think I have PND but it´s not that distincitve. I can see some clear mucus running down the throat sometimes. sometimes its more white but i think in this case it´s only frothy saliver that stick to the throat...maybe after talking a lot or beeing nervous while mouth dries out. It´s not like i can ...
- Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read TO BE BB FREE
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10844
i think you misunderstood me....or my Emoticon.
i am not doubting the theory of intestinal problems lead to a smell exhaling from the lungs. i´ve read about that very often. and when i was asking you what´s the theory behind your success for the first time, I expected a bit more detailed answer. the ...
i am not doubting the theory of intestinal problems lead to a smell exhaling from the lungs. i´ve read about that very often. and when i was asking you what´s the theory behind your success for the first time, I expected a bit more detailed answer. the ...
- Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read TO BE BB FREE
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10844
- Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read TO BE BB FREE
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10844
- Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read TO BE BB FREE
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10844
Re: Anybody started B/P detox and Candida elimination progra
Folks, are there any improvements? Frantix how are the things going? :)
thanks, doing well so far. not with any diet though.
at the moment i´m taking one capsule of propolis before going to sleep. its helping so far. as i said in another thread i´m in a confusing situation at the moment. breath ...
thanks, doing well so far. not with any diet though.
at the moment i´m taking one capsule of propolis before going to sleep. its helping so far. as i said in another thread i´m in a confusing situation at the moment. breath ...
- Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Any improvement taking Lactoferrin?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2281
Definetely had some improvements. Took it 2 times a day half an hour before meal combined with 3-5 tabs colostrum (also contains lactoferrin) over the day.
I stoped it because of the bacterial analysis i´m going to make. I am in a cunfusing situation at the moment. breath seems to be good for some ...
I stoped it because of the bacterial analysis i´m going to make. I am in a cunfusing situation at the moment. breath seems to be good for some ...
- Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read TO BE BB FREE
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10844
It seems you didn´t read my post clearly. And the way you answered actually makes me felling like I don´t even want to reply. But here you go:
I strictly avoided !any! kind of sugar, I cut out all diary products, ate bread, but granary bread only. No others cookies, no rice, no juices. no alcohol ...
I strictly avoided !any! kind of sugar, I cut out all diary products, ate bread, but granary bread only. No others cookies, no rice, no juices. no alcohol ...
- Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read TO BE BB FREE
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10844
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.