THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 70 matches

by Cauterize
Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Trying to help people again Candida related
Replies: 8
Views: 3916

mtr wrote:Just ordered copper only!

Noooooo zinc and copper must be taken together otherwise the one will destroy another.

Bad you :).
by Cauterize
Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
Replies: 51
Views: 20443

DAY TWELVE :

The two week Lufenuron period is almost up, and things are slowing down for me as far as die-off and other symptoms, so after today I'll quit updating daily. I'll still update when something unusually good or bad happens, or at least check in every few days.

1. Sinuses are feeling a ...
by Cauterize
Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:11 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Depressed Because of BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4883

Hi I am back from the Dentist. I think they are helpless. The first one filled my three pockets. When I told her that I have problem with my lower right end tooth, she said she found nothing. No infection etc. Then I asked why it is so smelly every ten munites I brush it. She said she did not know ...
by Cauterize
Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:52 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Depressed Because of BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4883

You answered to your question i think it's the smelly tooth.Do you got any other problems?
by Cauterize
Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Diet suggestions for my week off from work..
Replies: 28
Views: 7841

By sloppy, I don't mean diarrhea. I had diarrhea last week along with some stomach virus or something.. Glad that's over!
I don't know what caused it, but for about a week I was nauseous and unbelievably gassy.

Now I'm just back to my 'normal', which just can't be defined as solid. The first one ...
by Cauterize
Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Diet suggestions for my week off from work..
Replies: 28
Views: 7841

Re: Diet suggestions for my week off from work..

Hey guys.

I'm going to have a week off from work from the end of April, and I'm considering going on an 'all something ' diet.

Like all apples.. And nothing but.. Or all bananas... Maybe nothing but white rice...

Any suggestions? I'll probably lose a ton of weight, despite already being so thin ...
by Cauterize
Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Trying to help people again Candida related
Replies: 8
Views: 3916

mtr wrote:So? What are you going to buy?
When i can i will buy Zinc,copper,selenium
by Cauterize
Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Trying to help people again Candida related
Replies: 8
Views: 3916

I googled to find more info, i found something interesting:

"If I was to suggest only one thing to anyone suffering from a candida infection today, it would be to get a hair mineral analysis done. My problem was with copper levels. Mine were too low, causing things such as cold hands/feet ...
by Cauterize
Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Trying to help people again Candida related
Replies: 8
Views: 3916

Trying to help people again Candida related

I'm bad breath free for a while,swallowing tea tree oil and gse leaves me odorless.But i can't do that for my whole life,I have to find the root cause.
I did some research but what fights candida in our body.It's called copper and zinc .Please read on.Several hormonal imbalances can fail the ...
by Cauterize
Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: About lufenuron
Replies: 3
Views: 1815

About lufenuron

Please people out there do not rely on lufenuron only.Hit candida with every way you can.I've noticed zero bad breath while on lufenuron from the third dose but then it came back,again.Candida is not so easy to get rid off and you if you do it might come back.Hit it with every weapon you got don't ...
by Cauterize
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88129

Well my bad breath is back <.< .But Right now i'm pretty sure that i got candida yeast.So it seems that lufenuron alone wont do much,You need a compilation of things like nufenuron,tea tree oil,gse,diet for at least a week to help the med act better.What's the point of taking lufenuron and then eat ...
by Cauterize
Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88129

So it remains true that the only people who have been cured are the original posters sadgirlbb and cauterize. Mindyb reports that her mouth is "100% different", but then when someone congratulates her on being cured, she says she is not. Mind you, she has "been cured" countless times on this forum ...
by Cauterize
Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88129

I will order a second round when i got the money to do a more complete treatment because i wasted my third dose because I'm afraid it will come back. This time i will use lufenuron with tea tree oil and grapefruit extract :)
by Cauterize
Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88129

Everyone who has tried this? Can not you update? Where is everyone?

It's weird. People are reporting that they experience intense pains and rashes all over their face, ears, throats, and body, which they believe are "die off symptoms." Then they simply stop posting. And this is after the website ...
by Cauterize
Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88129

Hey guys, I took two doses and today will be my third dose. I am noticing an improvement, not gone, but it is improving. The only complaint is that I am having die-off symptoms...ear aches, sore throat, headache, dizziness, fatigue and general malaise. I ordered a second dose because I believe I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗