THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 25 matches

by math
Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88150

Everyone who has tried this? Can not you update? Where is everyone?

It's weird. People are reporting that they experience intense pains and rashes all over their face, ears, throats, and body, which they believe are "die off symptoms." Then they simply stop posting. And this is after the website ...
by math
Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tooth decay under fillings
Replies: 5
Views: 3645

I went through about the same experience. My teeth looked good. A Week or so ago, all of a sudden, one of my teeth started hurting horrifically, with pains reaching my adjacent teeth in combination with one hell of a headache and earache. At first, over the counter painkillers made the pains subside ...
by math
Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 'Candida is not our enemy, candida is vital to our survival'
Replies: 3
Views: 1893

I don't eat raw, because it makes me very sluggish. That's where our(mine and the blogger above) opinions differ. I am vegan, but mostly eat cooked food, minus any fats/oils that don't occur naturally in the vegan foods that are not pressed veggie oils. I can't even tolerate olive oil well.
by math
Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 'Candida is not our enemy, candida is vital to our survival'
Replies: 3
Views: 1893

'Candida is not our enemy, candida is vital to our survival'

With all the anti-Candida sentiments on here lately I decided to throw it here for some balance of opinions :)

copy-paste below:

"Candida is not our enemy, candida is vital to our survival. This little microbe helps regulate our blood sugar levels, its normal for everyone to have it in their ...
by math
Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: milk thistle
Replies: 4
Views: 2143

mike987 wrote:My mouth tastes better when I'm eating icecream. =D>
It does? Mix of sugar and milk leaves horrible aftertaste in my mouth.
by math
Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: When you sneeze does it stink?
Replies: 8
Views: 16427

Yup, I know what you are talking about. That's the reason I sneeze inside my shirt if I have to. Smells of mix of rotten teeth and putrid mucus.
by math
Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88150

I am glad for you, Sadgirlbb.
by math
Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fecal bacteriotherapy
Replies: 4
Views: 3205

Fecal bacteriotherapy

Just wanted to mention this sort of cure called Fecal bacteriotherapy

I read this method cures bacterial infections pretty good.

Here's a copy-paste:

"Look, medical science isn't always a pretty thing. Cures aren't always born from the epiphany of some genius scientist in a laboratory. Sometimes ...
by math
Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Once I was administered IV drips at a hospital
Replies: 21
Views: 5363

So the blood purification method I described is called Plasmapheresis , it turns out.

That was the first suggestion when I typed "blood purification" in a Russian search engine. It appears, the method, is routinely used on healthy people to cleans their blood.

"Plasmapheresis is a blood ...
by math
Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Once I was administered IV drips at a hospital
Replies: 21
Views: 5363

This is in interesting read if you take a little time to read it. I found it a few days ago. The point that they try to drive home is that blood in your body is not a sterile environment... The cells in your blood are alive and they morph into whatever they need to (be it good or bad for you) to ...
by math
Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tounge advice
Replies: 15
Views: 4203

This probably is gonna sound unpopular, but going to sleep extremely early in the evening used to effectively clear out the heavy gunk in my mouth and make my skin glow with health.

Can somebody here, please, try this and report back the results?

I also took tea tree oil and oregano oil orally. I ...
by math
Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Once I was administered IV drips at a hospital
Replies: 21
Views: 5363



I may have this 3 point in me too. Vegan diet does help to some extent, but it does not eliminate. I know for sure meat makes it worse. But damn, I need to get rid of this completely. Its not like if I give up meat, I have no bb. I need to get in touch with immunologist.

If you can't give up ...
by math
Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try going vegan?
Replies: 17
Views: 6228



I work out too... and drink a lot of protein, etc.... so I don't know how I could incorporate that into my life. But I've thought hard about it. :(

What kind of protein do you drink? There are so many kinds with tons of added garbage, aside from usual intolerance inducing ingredients like ...
by math
Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try going vegan?
Replies: 17
Views: 6228

I also workout and am a vegan.

First of all, it's possible to be vegan and eat very unhealthy. Like frying potatoes in a veggie oil and eating it with processed white bread. Fried stuff is bad even if you fry vegan stuff unless you use coconut oil. I also abstain from eating foods that contain ...
by math
Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Once I was administered IV drips at a hospital
Replies: 21
Views: 5363

Re: Once I was administered IV drips at a hospital

What is a blood purifier?



It was so long ago, I dont remember what it was exactly they administered. It could be for re-hydration, it could be some sort of actual blood cleaning. I read somewhere that there are many different ways to clean blood one of which is that they take your blood(plasma ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗