THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Once I was administered IV drips at a hospital

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
math
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:40 am

Post by math »

Tibya wrote:
I may have this 3 point in me too. Vegan diet does help to some extent, but it does not eliminate. I know for sure meat makes it worse. But damn, I need to get rid of this completely. Its not like if I give up meat, I have no bb. I need to get in touch with immunologist.
If you can't give up meat, I noticed, eliminating fried food drastically reduces bb. And then, if you happen to be intolerant to animal fats, just removing meat, but continuing with, say, chugging down milk won't help your bb.
sadgirlbb
Advanced
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:21 am

Post by sadgirlbb »

This is in interesting read if you take a little time to read it. I found it a few days ago. The point that they try to drive home is that blood in your body is not a sterile environment... The cells in your blood are alive and they morph into whatever they need to (be it good or bad for you) to survive. Don't know if its all true or not, but it made me think....

http://biomedx.com/microscopes/rrintro/rrintro.html
Tibya
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Tibya »

I found this link, which says blood has bacteria. I still need to read it full.
http://www.rense.com/general77/dblooder.htm

With all this reading online, I better get into some PhD program as microbiologist.
math
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:40 am

Post by math »

sadgirlbb wrote:This is in interesting read if you take a little time to read it. I found it a few days ago. The point that they try to drive home is that blood in your body is not a sterile environment... The cells in your blood are alive and they morph into whatever they need to (be it good or bad for you) to survive. Don't know if its all true or not, but it made me think....

http://biomedx.com/microscopes/rrintro/rrintro.html
Tibya wrote:I found this link, which says blood has bacteria. I still need to read it full.
http://www.rense.com/general77/dblooder.htm

With all this reading online, I better get into some PhD program as microbiologist.

Thank You, guys, for the links. Awesome.
Last edited by math on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
math
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:40 am

Post by math »

So the blood purification method I described is called Plasmapheresis, it turns out.

That was the first suggestion when I typed "blood purification" in a Russian search engine. It appears, the method, is routinely used on healthy people to cleans their blood.

"Plasmapheresis is a blood purification procedure used to treat several autoimmune diseases. It is also known as therapeutic plasma exchange."

"It is an uncommon treatment in the United States, but it is more common in Europe and particularly Japan." Maybe, that explains why/how the first link on a Russian search engine is a clinic offering the procedure just as casually as beauty salons offer facials.

Edit: I googled "blood purification" in Russian, did not use Russian search engine. Didn't realize till this morning. Maybe, it's not important, but felt I had to mention it. Also, tried those Russian search engines- got different results.
sadgirlbb
Advanced
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:21 am

Post by sadgirlbb »

That's really cool stuff math.... It would prob help a lot of ppl if we could periodically clean our blood. I sure would give it a try!
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

It would be interesting to know whether this treatment has ever helped anyone with TMAU or any other bloodborne cause of BB.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗