I've got a few questions.
I bought a big container of sea salt yesterday and I'm confused as to how you guys are carrying out this procedure.
Do you pinch some salt and pour it on your toothbrush, then just brush regularly? Do you brush the gums only with the salt?
I tried last night, but it ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 20 matches
- Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THE cure for bad breath
- Replies: 40
- Views: 15273
- Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hell Everyone ;]
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4015
- Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hell Everyone ;]
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4015
- Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I want to become Facebook friends....
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3914
- Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dating
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11846
- Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hell Everyone ;]
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4015
After browsing some of the recent topics the past week, I decided to ditch my toothpaste this morning. I flossed and just brushed my teeth with my electric toothbrush. I was pleasantly surprised at how weak my BB was compared to when brushing with a toothpaste! I would say it went down from 100% to ...
- Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hell Everyone ;]
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4015
- Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hell Everyone ;]
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4015
Hell Everyone ;]
Hello ladies and gents :D
I'm not new to this website. I've been visiting on and off since 2009. I had two previous usernames, but forgot the passwords to both lol.
Anyways, I'm a 23 year old guy. I can't exactly remember when my BB problems started, but I can for sure say I had BB when I was in ...
I'm not new to this website. I've been visiting on and off since 2009. I had two previous usernames, but forgot the passwords to both lol.
Anyways, I'm a 23 year old guy. I can't exactly remember when my BB problems started, but I can for sure say I had BB when I was in ...
- Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dating
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11846
- Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dating
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11846
- Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88285
- Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dating
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11846
- Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THE cure for bad breath
- Replies: 40
- Views: 15273
- Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dating
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11846
- Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal bacteriotherapy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3212
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.