THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 53 matches
- Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
- Replies: 51
- Views: 20487
- Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:49 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Hobbies?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 19606
- Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
- Replies: 51
- Views: 20487
- Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something has helped to some degree. Here's what I've done..
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4623
- Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
- Replies: 51
- Views: 20487
UPDATE : I'll try to keep this as brief as possible - lots to update!
The switch from coconut oil to oregano oil did not work. I realized several days after switching that my BB was coming back. I switched back to CO, and my breath became under control again. The family thing in May went very well ...
The switch from coconut oil to oregano oil did not work. I realized several days after switching that my BB was coming back. I switched back to CO, and my breath became under control again. The family thing in May went very well ...
- Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Room Fillers!!!
- Replies: 39
- Views: 12988
- Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Room Fillers!!!
- Replies: 39
- Views: 12988
Yes, deebo, I am aware that you weren't speaking directly to me. I understand that you were generalizing about us "room fillers" while agreeing in part with bbtrollking30's assessment that a "phsychrist" should be consulted. Please try to understand: I know I was neither exaggerating nor suffering ...
- Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
- Replies: 51
- Views: 20487
- Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
- Replies: 51
- Views: 20487
Cauterize, even you have to appreciate the irony of you coming on my thread and criticizing my Lufernuron/Candida experiment. :D As far as mineral deficiencies and toxicities, I think I'll wait a few months and see how those supplements work out for you and others before jumping on that bandwagon ...
- Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Room Fillers!!!
- Replies: 39
- Views: 12988
- Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
- Replies: 51
- Views: 20487
- Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
- Replies: 51
- Views: 20487
- Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
- Replies: 51
- Views: 20487
- Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lisa's LUFENURON for CANDIDA experience (updated daily)
- Replies: 51
- Views: 20487
- Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My lufenuron thread
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13329
Good luck!
I'm still going through the process, so I'm by no means an expert, but I would recommend getting a potent anti-fungal for after you finish the Lufenuron doses. Some good ones are grapefruit seed extract, virgin coconut oil (caprylic acid), and oil of oregano. These will help kill off any ...
I'm still going through the process, so I'm by no means an expert, but I would recommend getting a potent anti-fungal for after you finish the Lufenuron doses. Some good ones are grapefruit seed extract, virgin coconut oil (caprylic acid), and oil of oregano. These will help kill off any ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.