THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hobbies?
Hobbies?
What do you guys do for fun? Or to get your mind off of bb? I can say i used to be on this site alot before that I became so consumed of my problem and it was preventing me from living. Then I went back to the real world and did things to get my mind off of this. For example I workout regularly read blogs etc. What do you like to do for fun?
First time I see this post! I hope more will agree to answer, because life goes on.
I go to gym too, I was in a wrestling team and still do it from time to time. I really like playing chess so I'm thinking about joining a club for some tournaments. I would have more but I'm in graduate school now and this added to bad breath is hard to deal with.
When (I'm convinced it will go away) my bb is gone and I have a stable job I would love to buy a telescope and drive out of town and observe the planets and bright stars
I go to gym too, I was in a wrestling team and still do it from time to time. I really like playing chess so I'm thinking about joining a club for some tournaments. I would have more but I'm in graduate school now and this added to bad breath is hard to deal with.
When (I'm convinced it will go away) my bb is gone and I have a stable job I would love to buy a telescope and drive out of town and observe the planets and bright stars
-
caramiamine98
- Advanced
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
- Location: Canada
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.