THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 91 matches
- Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: cured me, try this, may work for you
- Replies: 37
- Views: 23760
Re: cured me, try this, may work for you
HS first I want to congratulate you for solving your problem! It must've been a huge relive for you and life changing event. Now, could you please tell us more about your bb symptoms? For instance, what kind of smells have u suffered from, was it constant, and did you've had nasal breath as well ...
- Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fermented food gives me bad breath
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6478
- Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What to think/do?!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7457
Re: What to think/do?!
I believe this to be true also. My close family and friends cannot detect anything. I suspect this is either through acclimatisation or natural selection. Whereas in other people I meet the reaction is obvious and instantaneous.
In meet ups, each individual may have different causes of ...
- Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What to think/do?!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7457
Re: What to think/do?!
Consider that some people can smell certain odours that others can't. This might be all there is to it, in a very simplistic way. Intermittent odour might also be occurring.
This. I'm suspecting that intermittend odour is my problem still. Before I got ppi, probiotics, chlorella, ruled out milk ...
- Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What to think/do?!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7457
Re: What to think/do?!
If you are talking to someone and you smell their breath, then they have bad breath. It's that simple. That smell has nothing to do with you or your own breath. Why do you think they don't have bad breath if you can clearly smell it? Everyone has bad breath from time to time, especially from close ...
- Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What to think/do?!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7457
What to think/do?!
Hello once again.
There is no brilliant news to tell you, but I'm in huge dilemma.
Few years ago i asked my 2 close friends about my breath, both answers were negative. I thought they were uncomfortable to talk about that with me, so i stopped there, I asked them few times and they told me they ...
There is no brilliant news to tell you, but I'm in huge dilemma.
Few years ago i asked my 2 close friends about my breath, both answers were negative. I thought they were uncomfortable to talk about that with me, so i stopped there, I asked them few times and they told me they ...
- Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something we should all do!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7346
- Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something we should all do!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7346
Sun, i think it was fess, but i cant tell you for sure, i would look at the papers from post op informations but they arent with me now. For sure i remeber it said turbinate reduction, adenoid removal and explained other things but since it's been 3 years ago I really dont remeber the details. When ...
- Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something we should all do!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7346
Lilly I can relate to you, I can sense mucus sometimes in my throat and also sometimes between throat and nose in which case my bb comes through nose also. I get instant mucus there in stress situations and that's when my bb is at it's worst. What kind of smell do you sense when you get to smell ...
- Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something's happening
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4673
- Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something's happening
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4673
Guys, I could use some help from you now! I really hope you'll help me with your suggestions, cause I'm a bit confused at the moment.
3 weeks ago I started taking chlorella and probiotic on daily basis. The amazing thing happened. My tounge is clean all day every day, no matter what. I have litlle ...
3 weeks ago I started taking chlorella and probiotic on daily basis. The amazing thing happened. My tounge is clean all day every day, no matter what. I have litlle ...
- Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured using chlorella!!!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6973
- Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured using chlorella!!!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6973
- Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something's happening
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4673
- Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hopeless
- Replies: 41
- Views: 11801
Sickandtired, she did not have nasal odour/ the smell was emitted only through the mouth/ when she spoke. It was sour/vinegar smell and whatever food she ate - it would take on the smell of the food after. She had this since I met her and it has been over 10 years. And now no smell whatsoever; even ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.