I started taking chlorella a little over a week ago and my bb is gone!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Cured using chlorella!!!
Cured using chlorella!!!
I'm over 50 yrs old and have suffered w bb most of my life. The earliest I remember dealing w it was around age 13 or 14. I have tried many things, but I've now found something that works for me and I joined this forum to hopefully help others dealing with this socially debilitating condition.
I started taking chlorella a little over a week ago and my bb is gone!
The brand I use is Sun, but other less expensive brands will probably work as well. Just make sure that the brand you buy has a "broken cell wall". Chlorella is an internal cleanser and detoxifier. It also aids with digestion. I take 15 of the small tablets with a meal and maybe a few more with a second meal. So far so good!!!
I started taking chlorella a little over a week ago and my bb is gone!
Last edited by puddin on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
Sickandtired
- Junior
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:35 pm
Re: Cured!!!
How long did it take untill you noticed an improvement, what kind od bb did u suffered from?
Where and how should we know that? The brand thats available in my country only say that it contains Chlorella pyrenoidosa, and that it should be taken max 6x a day (2x3).puddin wrote: Just make sure that the brand you buy has a "broken wall".
I noticed improvement pretty quickly, especially with my digestion. Not trying to be too graphic, but after the first dosage I had a huge bowel movement. I also noticed improvement in bb conditon, as well.
The broken wall thing has to do with making the chlorella bioavailable for human digestion: without that, you won't get the benefit of taking it.
The brand I took is available on the internet and I took the 200mg size @ 15 tablets a day, recommended dosage, with a meal. Sometimes I take a little more with a second meal.
Check out the Sun chlorella website. They probably ship worlwide. Also check Amazon. There is another less expensive brand, Kyoto, that I ordered and plan to try.
Prior to taking, my mouth would react very badly to sugar which would cause really bb. Afterwards I would be chewing gum to mask the odor. However, I ate peppermint candy today and my mouth still feels fresh.
The broken wall thing has to do with making the chlorella bioavailable for human digestion: without that, you won't get the benefit of taking it.
The brand I took is available on the internet and I took the 200mg size @ 15 tablets a day, recommended dosage, with a meal. Sometimes I take a little more with a second meal.
Check out the Sun chlorella website. They probably ship worlwide. Also check Amazon. There is another less expensive brand, Kyoto, that I ordered and plan to try.
Prior to taking, my mouth would react very badly to sugar which would cause really bb. Afterwards I would be chewing gum to mask the odor. However, I ate peppermint candy today and my mouth still feels fresh.
Re: Cured!!!
I attempted to answer most of your quesrions above.Sickandtired wrote:How long did it take untill you noticed an improvement, what kind od bb did u suffered from?
Where and how should we know that? The brand thats available in my country only say that it contains Chlorella pyrenoidosa, and that it should be taken max 6x a day (2x3).puddin wrote: Just make sure that the brand you buy has a "broken wall".
However, I'm not sure which type of bb i had.
Also, I just checked Sun's page and they use Chlorella pyrenoidosa.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
check it after few more days, bb usually come back after a while
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
No need to get Chlorella specifically, go to your local health food store and get any chlorophyll supplements (pill or liquid extract), or drink kale smoothies. It's all the same, chlorophyll is chlorophyll. It does help a bit with BB but if your BB is super strong, chlorophyll won't do much. There are lots of chlorophyll threads on this forum, use the search button.
I remember this guy on here who would drink 2 or 3 kale smoothies a day + 1 meal of lean meat and veggies - went from having terrible BB to a fresh one. I've tried that and it does work. I couldn't stick to the diet so i stopped.
I remember this guy on here who would drink 2 or 3 kale smoothies a day + 1 meal of lean meat and veggies - went from having terrible BB to a fresh one. I've tried that and it does work. I couldn't stick to the diet so i stopped.
-
Sickandtired
- Junior
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:35 pm
It is still working for me. However, I did try the other brand of chlorellaI mentioned above, Kyoto, and did not like it becaise it caused me to be constipated. I'm back to using the Sun brand, but I'm still looking for a suitable alternative that is less costly.happylife05 wrote:Puddin - any updates? Hope it is still working for you.
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
-
girlie girl
- Advanced
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:44 pm
- Location: United States
I have started using Chlorella in the Now brand, and it's helping. Would I say it's gone or am I cured...absolutely no. I would say it decreased it by at least 50%. I'm thinking that maybe I am missing a digestive enzyme and instead of processing proteins that they petrify in me. So I just started taking an enzyme replacement too and I find it also helps. Hope that helps...
http://www.amazon.com/Foods-Organic-Chl ... op?ie=UTF8
http://www.amazon.com/Foods-Organic-Chl ... op?ie=UTF8
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
@girlie girl - Glad to hear it's helping you little bit. this one is little less expensive. I will buy this after i finish the one from Sun.
I got 200 mg 300 tabs - 24$. Started with 2 on 1st day & will increase 1 everyday, until it's 15 per day (recommended). May i know how many you are taking per day?
I got 200 mg 300 tabs - 24$. Started with 2 on 1st day & will increase 1 everyday, until it's 15 per day (recommended). May i know how many you are taking per day?
I am taking body mint which is chlorella, and it is helping me too, im breathing fresher air, my face isnt all hot and itchy. Im loving the results but need something cheaper. You have to keep your bowels moving too. If chlorella helps we should do colon cleanses and eat more greens. Oxypowder colon c leanse, body mint, and more greens, 3 month teeth cleaning helps me
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.