THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by CantDoThisNymore
Fri May 04, 2012 3:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I may have a cure for some of you!!! PND SUFFERERS LOOK!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 4845

That is probably because of the way you dried your nose. The site that I had linked before has a specific procedure on how to dry your nose properly. Make sure you do it or else you will get ALOT of ear pain.
by CantDoThisNymore
Thu May 03, 2012 3:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I may have a cure for some of you!!! PND SUFFERERS LOOK!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 4845

I may have a cure for some of you!!! PND SUFFERERS LOOK!!!

Ok so some of you may remember me as being the person that was on the brink of committing s*****e in the past few weeks because of BB mainly because when I thought it was gone it really was but for a certain amount of time. Everyone here needs to realize we are each have our own case and problems ...
by CantDoThisNymore
Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:52 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Dont think I can hold on for much longer...
Replies: 10
Views: 6231

Dont think I can hold on for much longer...

I really cant stand this anymore, I havent done anything wrong to have this curse. I cant stand being shunned away. Ive tried so many things to fix this problem and just when I have a burst of happiness because I think finally Im relieved by this burden, only to have it come right back when I least ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗