THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by andwereoff
Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Thoughts
Replies: 16
Views: 7017

I took acne meds when I was a young teen and that's when I first noticed that I had BB. Not sure if I had it before then because no one mentioned myself having BB when I was young.

But, my grandma was the first to say something to me when I was around 13, which was also around the time I started ...
by andwereoff
Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Best Practices
Replies: 27
Views: 7855

dravens wrote:you forgot the whole sinuses
Very true. I've had chronic sinus problems in conjunction with BB my whole life.

It's been one bad sinus infection after another. :cry:
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗