THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 43 matches

by Source
Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Some very encouraging updates
Replies: 6
Views: 16328

Some very encouraging updates

Hello all,

I've been reading/posting on this forum for over three years now (under different usernames cuz I keep forgetting my passwords lol)

Anyways, just to give you guys a brief summary/description of my situation.

- 25 years old, BB started when I hit puberty around 11 or 12

- My BB always ...
by Source
Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Some New Developments...
Replies: 19
Views: 5282

Archimonde wrote:It seems that people whose bb started at puberty also have a deviated septum, judging from anecdotal evidence on bb forums.
That is something interesting that I have also noticed on here.

Anyone know of any correlation between deviated septums and BB?
by Source
Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Some New Developments...
Replies: 19
Views: 5282

@source, thats interesting. I always had the feeling that my BB comes from my adenoids. I have the theory that there are bacteria and they make my tongue white because mucus is flowing down.
I had it checked twice. the one siad i have no adenoid, and the other one said i have one but they are small ...
by Source
Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Some New Developments...
Replies: 19
Views: 5282

I wanted to do this right when I started my journey to end this damned curse!!

I started with possible causes from problems in the mouth. I saw several dentists who all said my teeth and gums look fine. The reason why I needed a deep cleaning recently was because I hadn't seen a dentist in almost 5 ...
by Source
Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: acid reflux
Replies: 17
Views: 5613

Ruch, I have never been h.pylori positive.
What made my BB reduce by about 99% was the extraction of 1 of my wisdom teeth.
I still get slight odour at the back of the tongue when things stagnate for a long time, but I've got that under control too, by brushing my tongue with Oral-B ProEnamel ...
by Source
Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anyone ever been cured by an ENT?
Replies: 16
Views: 4943

And if you're suffering from BB - it's not a matter of should, but rather MUST in terms of seeing one.
by Source
Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anyone ever been cured by an ENT?
Replies: 16
Views: 4943

ENT is a doctor specializing in Ear Nose and Throat
by Source
Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Some New Developments...
Replies: 19
Views: 5282

Halitosisux - have you ever had an ENT check your adenoid?
by Source
Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: acid reflux
Replies: 17
Views: 5613

any possible way they could be contributing towards my BB?


I never said don't do it ...... Did I?


Why does everyone ASSume soooooooo much??????

Did you not ask for opinions on the subject?????
So fncking sorry for trying to offer my viewpoint.

Or are you one of those people who only want ...
by Source
Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Some New Developments...
Replies: 19
Views: 5282

It's so funny when I had the operation the ENT said he didn't see any adenoids. It's so weird how some people have it and others don't?

Did you get your wisdoms checked? Prior to surgery, I did get a fecal odor from the wisdoms.

Hey, I remember you had your tonsils removed? Are you BB free now ...
by Source
Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Some New Developments...
Replies: 19
Views: 5282

One thing I'm not very certain of is whether deeper than normal gum pockets alone can cause BB. Maybe that's one to put to Dr. Aydinmur.

I'm also not certain of whether deep cleaning would ever be performed on perfectly healthy gums? Source, did you have very good reason to have the deep cleaning ...
by Source
Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Some New Developments...
Replies: 19
Views: 5282

Do you still have your tonsils? White tongue?
I'm currently on metro and I'm very much confused. My tongue is still white but that's often a case while on antibiotics it's doesn't change. But when I rub my finger back there, it has no smell as it usually does (awful pungent cheese or smelly socks ...
by Source
Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: acid reflux
Replies: 17
Views: 5613

Mr. Stankie, do you think every possible cause should be pursued and eliminated before resorting to wisdom teeth extraction?
by Source
Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Some New Developments...
Replies: 19
Views: 5282

Some New Developments...

Hello everyone. Hope you're all doing well.

Instead of telling you my whole story, I'll give you concise bullet points as to not waste your time.

Just to give you guys an idea of the type of BB I have. No matter how much I brush and floss, I still have that distinctive fecal odor coming from the ...
by Source
Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: acid reflux
Replies: 17
Views: 5613

Halitosisux, everything you just described is exactly everything I have as well... well minus the tonsil stones.

No nose odor, BB detectable 3-4 feet range, saliva smells, deviated septum on the right side, irritating feeling of the need to clear my throat, and same digestive issues of bloating ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗