THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vitamin B Complex - Results & Theory
- Replies: 42
- Views: 22690
Adverse effects of Vitamin B Complex
I had 2 tablets of Vitamin B Complex capsules (1each for 2 consecutive days). But for some strange reason, my bb worsened with a pee like odor which i have never experienced before. I guess Vitamin B complex is having an adverse effect. Any clue what could be a probable reason for that.
- Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vitamin B Complex - Results & Theory
- Replies: 42
- Views: 22690
- Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:03 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Probiotic Brands available in india
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3277
Probiotic Brands available in india
Hi
I have recently started consuming Yakult (a probiotic). As few on this forum have found solution to there bad breath problem by consumption of probitiocs.
I have problem here. Next week onwards, I will be staying in my company guest house for a couple of months. We don't have a refrigerator in ...
I have recently started consuming Yakult (a probiotic). As few on this forum have found solution to there bad breath problem by consumption of probitiocs.
I have problem here. Next week onwards, I will be staying in my company guest house for a couple of months. We don't have a refrigerator in ...
- Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: YOUNGEST CHILD AND BB?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3537
- Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:46 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Story_age:27; sufferer since 4 yrs (both BO & BB)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1640
My Story_age:27; sufferer since 4 yrs (both BO & BB)
Hi
I am a 27 year old male.I had no problem of either bad breath (bb) or body odor (bo) till age 23. It is since past 4 years that I have been suffering from chronic bb & bo. It is so serious that I observe awkward reactions from ppl minutes after I have taken a bath & brushed my teeth. My life for ...
I am a 27 year old male.I had no problem of either bad breath (bb) or body odor (bo) till age 23. It is since past 4 years that I have been suffering from chronic bb & bo. It is so serious that I observe awkward reactions from ppl minutes after I have taken a bath & brushed my teeth. My life for ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.