Hi
I am a 27 year old male.I had no problem of either bad breath (bb) or body odor (bo) till age 23. It is since past 4 years that I have been suffering from chronic bb & bo. It is so serious that I observe awkward reactions from ppl minutes after I have taken a bath & brushed my teeth. My life for the rest of the day is even worse.
->I have visited dentist couple of times but wasn't detected for any of tooth or gum related problems.
->I don't think, I have any probs pertaining to tonsils as well.
->My bb seems to be coming from both my mouth & nose as even if I don't open my mouth in a gathering, I do observe the disgraceful reactions.
->My body secrets excessive sweat.
->I do have a poor digestive system and a tummy as well.
->I am not able to self-smell by bad breath.
->I also experience excessive burping.
Also my bo problem is so chronic that even after wearing a tshrits for just couple of hours after bath, it stinks very badly near the arm pit area. I have tried a variety of deodorants without any success.
Help Needed:
1. How should I detect whether my bb problem is originating from my tonsils. What are the probable symptoms.
2. Is my problem related to my digestive system.
3. Are there any tests by which I can be sure whether my bb problem is from both nose and mouth.
4. Any remedial measure or solutions.
Please help me out as I am having a terrible social life with very few friends, no girlfriend and barely any chances of getting married. Majority of the time that I remain awake, I keep on thinking about this. It is also adding stress and depression onto me. I always try to avoid social gatherings which is detrimental to my career as well.
Also today itself, I have started drinking Yakult (a probiotic drink) as it is said to improve digestive system which I think is a probable cause of BOTH BB & BO. Will share my experience on that.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My Story_age:27; sufferer since 4 yrs (both BO & BB)
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.