THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 61 matches

by KC
Sat May 10, 2008 5:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: -
Replies: 41
Views: 20375

Hi Compassion,

I'm from Hong Kong. I can speak Putonghua as well. My neutralizer is a combination of western and Chinese herbs. I eventually found it can help to neutralize my bb when I talk to client. But there is still some restriction when using it. Probably we can discuss it by emails.

Btw ...
by KC
Fri May 09, 2008 6:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: -
Replies: 41
Views: 20375

Hi Compassion,

May I know where are you from? I'm also a Chinese. I'm now lookin for someone to test my bb neutralizer. If you don't mind, you can send the email to [email protected].

BR
KC
by KC
Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How was your Easter?
Replies: 11
Views: 3843

OneDay111 wrote:Im sitting at home looking at the wall.
I talked to the wall too so I won't feel too bored.
by KC
Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HALITOFOBIA- WHAT A BULLSHIT
Replies: 69
Views: 28011

I have just heard that he has sold his first cd, after it was out for few years. <----Waha hahahahaha, can't stop laughing, hahahaha

OK, seems the definition of halitophobia has changed by Dr. Rosenberg again. The original meaning of halitophobia is doctors can't smell us so they think its all in ...
by KC
Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you ever think of work together?
Replies: 4
Views: 1797

Do you ever think of work together?

Since we all know having bb is a torture to us to work with other people, I'm now thinking of employ some bb sufferers to work with me. My company now need a good wood worker who is good at making and repairing musical instruments. And bb sufferers who have experience and good repairing skills will ...
by KC
Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help for my husband
Replies: 37
Views: 42344

Few months ago, my anti virus software did detect trojan here but I think its fine now.
by KC
Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: desperate
Replies: 10
Views: 3400

ER, I'm sorry to hear your story. I went through something similar few yrs ago. Honestly, its unwise for us to fall in love with someone except your partner can't smell you or doesn't care about the bb thing. If you think she really loves you, you should tell her honestly your problem instead of ...
by KC
Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180187

I took 6 tablets of chewable vit c with sugar. My teeth can't take it. I feel very sour and got sore throat afterwards. And people still have reaction when I talk. I will try two more days. If it still doesn't work, I gotta give up the vit c method.
by KC
Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180187

After asking for people here to send me the vit c but ends up got no reply, I bought a GNC chewable 100g vit c with sugar and 500g vit c. The taste of that chewable vit c is a bit weird but its not as sweet as Redoxon. I will let you guys know whether it works or not too.

And btw I finally can ...
by KC
Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180187

After asking for people here to send me the vit c but ends up got no reply, I bought a GNC chewable 100g vit c with sugar and 500g vit c. The taste of that chewable vit c is a bit weird but its not as sweet as Redoxon. I will let you guys know whether it works or not too.

And btw I finally can ...
by KC
Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Immunology
Replies: 37
Views: 8515

I also did a blood test for allergy yesterday. But it can only test 30 food. I used to think i have weak immune system that's why i always got mouth ulcer. But I finally found a good doctor and he told me that I have food allergy and my immune system is too high instead of too low. I really hope ...
by KC
Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HALITOFOBIA- WHAT A BULLSHIT
Replies: 69
Views: 28011

better stop any halitophobia thread. I've suffering from bb for 15 yrs. Talking about halitophobia, It just like putting salt on my wound. Of course I've told my parents and sister about it. Some of my clients, my niece and my sis told my breath stink VERBALLY. I've no interest to explain or hear ...
by KC
Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HALITOFOBIA- WHAT A BULLSHIT
Replies: 69
Views: 28011

Thanatos, go to meet some people here irl, then you will know why we said we can't smell each other.
Its understandable that people won't believe sth which they never gone through. I'm sure when you tell somebody how you suffering from this illness, they will also can't believe how bb can totally ...
by KC
Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How many people want to order GNC sugarfree vitamin c?
Replies: 40
Views: 12257

I will choose express mail. I can't wait to try some new thing.

thank you very much Sun
by KC
Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How many people want to order GNC sugarfree vitamin c?
Replies: 40
Views: 12257

Thanks a lot Sun, I've pm you my address
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗