THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 21 matches
- Sun Jul 06, 2025 8:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach BB finally gone!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 26117
- Gender:
Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!
Why are you using melatonin? This remedy is for sleep."
- Sun Jul 06, 2025 8:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thank you God
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15202
- Gender:
Re: Thank you God
Why were you taking it, in what dosage, for how many days, and how many times per week? This is a strong remedy, and it is used for cases of physical exhaustion or serious weakness of the organism
- Sun Jun 15, 2025 9:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thank you God
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15202
- Gender:
Re: Thank you God
Nux vomica 12 ch ..
And you ???
And you ???
- Mon Jun 02, 2025 4:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thank you God
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15202
- Gender:
Thank you God
I have tried everything in my life for the past 30 years โ
everything that exists on this earth.
No hope, no result... Just despair.
Iโve had IBS for 20 years, gastritis, esophagitis, and ulcers...
Omeprazole only made the bad breath even worse.
Then suddenly, I had a flash of inspiration to try ...
everything that exists on this earth.
No hope, no result... Just despair.
Iโve had IBS for 20 years, gastritis, esophagitis, and ulcers...
Omeprazole only made the bad breath even worse.
Then suddenly, I had a flash of inspiration to try ...
- Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stop eating CARBS!!!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5231
- Gender:
Re: Stop eating CARBS!!!!!
there are healthy and unhealthy carbohydrates...refined carbohydrates are prohibited, others are allowed
- Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stop eating CARBS!!!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5231
- Gender:
- Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stop eating CARBS!!!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5231
- Gender:
Re: Stop eating CARBS!!!!!
Of course both..our problem is in the intestines, everyone who has the smell of feces has a problem with the intestines, carbs are very difficult to digest and stay in the intestines for hours
- Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stop eating CARBS!!!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5231
- Gender:
Re: Stop eating CARBS!!!!!
Yes my bb was felt in the whole room..
I needed for about a month to see difference
I needed for about a month to see difference
- Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stop eating CARBS!!!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5231
- Gender:
Stop eating CARBS!!!!!
Stop eating carbs ..bread spaghetti pizza pies donuts croissants sugar sweets And other crap... eat meat vegetables take enzymes AND pills oregano ...after almost 38 years of this hell for the first time I have 70% success

- Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5496
- Gender:
Re: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
Kl123 if you are a pessimist, don't pass your bad experience or negativity to others ... the hope last dies, doesn't it?
- Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5496
- Gender:
Re: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
Hi
I have exactly the same symptoms from the age of 7..today I am 43 and I have not recovered yet.can you tell me what you are using?
Sorry for my English
..
I have exactly the same symptoms from the age of 7..today I am 43 and I have not recovered yet.can you tell me what you are using?
Sorry for my English
- Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ORALTECH LABS
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10817
- Gender:
- Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
- Replies: 82
- Views: 79263
- Gender:
Re: Another Tonsillectomy cure
I am not cured......
I think I was am cured ...but now I see I'm not
- Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED WITH TONSILECTOMY?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5790
- Gender:
Re: CURED WITH TONSILECTOMY?
no bleeding with coblation method,,..don't be afraid please ,.I'am 40 years old,.the only problem with tonsilectomy is pain
- Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED WITH TONSILECTOMY?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5790
- Gender:
Re: CURED WITH TONSILECTOMY?
I had BB,.still from high school 25 years OR MORE !!!!
"Did you ever get nose smell aswell?"
yes I had
I had small tonsils,and tonsile stones was hidden ,,.i had very very much tonsile stones(hidden),.my doctor told me after the surgery: "I never see something like that"!!!! :shock:
sorry for my ...
"Did you ever get nose smell aswell?"
yes I had
I had small tonsils,and tonsile stones was hidden ,,.i had very very much tonsile stones(hidden),.my doctor told me after the surgery: "I never see something like that"!!!! :shock:
sorry for my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.