THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Thank you God

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
marija
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:06 pm
Gender:

Thank you God

Post by marija »

I have tried everything in my life for the past 30 years —
everything that exists on this earth.
No hope, no result... Just despair.
I’ve had IBS for 20 years, gastritis, esophagitis, and ulcers...
Omeprazole only made the bad breath even worse.

Then suddenly, I had a flash of inspiration to try homeopathy.
It worked — oh my God, it worked!
With just one dose, I saw the difference.
In two days, no reaction from people around me… Unbelievable!
So affordable, so effective...
jame2023
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:21 am

Re: Thank you God

Post by jame2023 »

What is homeopathy?
Rosario33
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:46 pm

Re: Thank you God

Post by Rosario33 »

I use homeopathy medicines. Please tell me the name and how much dilution ch you are using. Please reply...
marija
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:06 pm
Gender:

Re: Thank you God

Post by marija »

Nux vomica 12 ch ..
And you ???
Rosario33
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:46 pm

Re: Thank you God

Post by Rosario33 »

Thanks I tried nux vomica 30 ch before just for 3 days and discontinued Now I will try NUX VOMICA 12 ch for 2 weeks. I also used natrum cacodylicum 200 ch saw little difference in bb reduction..
Homeopathy takes time will try it for atleast a month...
marija
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:06 pm
Gender:

Re: Thank you God

Post by marija »

Why were you taking it, in what dosage, for how many days, and how many times per week? This is a strong remedy, and it is used for cases of physical exhaustion or serious weakness of the organism
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗