THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171300
- Gender:
Re: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids
If there is no taste in your mouth, does this mean your breath smells good?
- Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31697
- Gender:
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
If I taste/smell nothing in my mouth does this mean my breath is good?
- Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31697
- Gender:
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
How do I test?
I tried licking wrist and couldn't smell anything. Tried the spoon method as well and all I could smell was the spoon smell.
What is the best way to know how it actually smells?
Thanks.
I tried licking wrist and couldn't smell anything. Tried the spoon method as well and all I could smell was the spoon smell.
What is the best way to know how it actually smells?
Thanks.
- Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31697
- Gender:
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
It is not badly coated so don't understand.
- Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31697
- Gender:
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Here you go and this is after full diner.
- Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31697
- Gender:
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
White stuff at back of tongue is what caused BB?
I have white stuff but very light is that normal?
I have white stuff but very light is that normal?
- Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do I have Bad Breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1339
- Gender:
Re: Do I have Bad Breath
Nobody offers that but its is so bad as anyone I speak to cover their nose.
- Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do I have Bad Breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1339
- Gender:
Do I have Bad Breath
Hello,
I am new to this forum, joined as I am so paranoid.
I am here to know if I actually have Bad Breath. I don't taste anything in my mouth. My tongue well when I brush it's pink but as I eat foods during the day it gets white and by the end it's white. I brush before I go sleep and in the ...
I am new to this forum, joined as I am so paranoid.
I am here to know if I actually have Bad Breath. I don't taste anything in my mouth. My tongue well when I brush it's pink but as I eat foods during the day it gets white and by the end it's white. I brush before I go sleep and in the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.