THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 37 matches

by Norman
Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Replies: 30
Views: 28807
Gender:

Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!


I only take a small amount in the morning and evening after brushing my teeth. My tongue plaque is completely gone ( I only use a minimal tongue scraper after brushing my teeth) and morning bad breath is a thing of the past. Since I posted, the bad breath hasn't come back once.Anything I can eat ...
by Norman
Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Replies: 30
Views: 28807
Gender:

Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!

Hi rorzsas ,

I have such a strong feeling this could be it for me. Ive tried alot nothing worked but i really feel like this syrope can help me but Im dying to find any link which ships to Belgium. The link you sent me is from Pakistan? Is it a Pakistani company ??.


Unfortunately, there is only ...
by Norman
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Replies: 30
Views: 28807
Gender:

Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!


Hy Everyone! I have struggled with halitosis all my life. A week ago I bought a sugar-free one containing Hedera helix Lextract expectorant. I rinsed a small amount in my mouth and after that I immediately felt that my mouth was fresher. After brushing my teeth and scraping the tongue, I gargle ...
by Norman
Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Staphylococcus aureus and PND
Replies: 26
Views: 15951
Gender:

Re: Staphylococcus aureus and PND

Hi Norman Do you know frequent use of antibiotics what led to-leaky gut,yeast overgrowth and toxic mold because you've lost serious amount of good bacteria.You should take now serious amount of probiotic,not antibiotic and maybe antifungal as well.And you should eat healthy.Otherwise you make your ...
by Norman
Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Staphylococcus aureus and PND
Replies: 26
Views: 15951
Gender:

Re: Staphylococcus aureus and PND

Hi Norman Do you know frequent use of antibiotics what led to-leaky gut,yeast overgrowth and toxic mold because you've lost serious amount of good bacteria.You should take now serious amount of probiotic,not antibiotic and maybe antifungal as well.And you should eat healthy.Otherwise you make your ...
by Norman
Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Staphylococcus aureus and PND
Replies: 26
Views: 15951
Gender:

Re: Re:

I am sure now that my bb is not comming from my colon or gut as I also took rifaximine which is a anti biotic that only works in the gut and colon and it did nothing absulutly nothing ... also flagyl did nothing . Only anti biotic that worked is this azytromicine or ciproflaxcine but cipro didnt ...
by Norman
Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Staphylococcus aureus and PND
Replies: 26
Views: 15951
Gender:

Re: Re:

The cut away the "Processus uncinatus". This is a small bone in the nose. The sinuses are then free to "breathe". So far the theory.
Im sure my bad breath is because of this bacteria because no other anti biotics work like flagyl and tetraciclune and amoxciline dont work at all only antibiotics ...
by Norman
Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Staphylococcus aureus and PND
Replies: 26
Views: 15951
Gender:

Re:

Hi doctor aydinmur

Im writing you because Im hopeless but I also see a bit hope now because after 10 years They finally found something . My doctor did a swab test and he found S . Aurus . He gave me azytromicine 550 I had to take it every second day for two weeks... my bad breath was completaly ...
by Norman
Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Staphylococcus aureus and PND
Replies: 26
Views: 15951
Gender:

Re:

The cut away the "Processus uncinatus". This is a small bone in the nose. The sinuses are then free to "breathe". So far the theory.

Hi george please helpp!!

Few weeks ago My doctor took a sWab test grom my tongue and he found S. aurus bacteria same one which you had . He gave me Azytromicine ...
by Norman
Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:13 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
Replies: 46
Views: 29354
Gender:

Re: Life_Goes_On Updates

Hi life goed on,

First of all I want to say That I really feel verry sorry for you for what you are goung through. Im having the same I had many chances which I let down because of my bb. After reading what you arz going through gives me power and will to move on with my life because I just have ...
by Norman
Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:09 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
Replies: 46
Views: 29354
Gender:

Re: Life_Goes_On Updates

Hi life goed on,

First of all I want to say That I really feel verry sorry for you for what you are goung through. Im having the same I had many chances which I let down because of my bb. After reading what you arz going through gives me power and will to move on with my life because I just have ...
by Norman
Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A potential cure (Oral Microbiota Transplant)
Replies: 36
Views: 36358
Gender:

Re: A potential cure (Oral Microbiota Transplant)

well this isnt hard actually just go to someoe with fresh breath and ask him or her to spit alot in your mouth

and if your too embarrased just go to a red lite district and ask some girl about that you shouldnt be ebarrased to ask this to someone that isnt embarrased to sell her own body .
by Norman
Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What are your plans in 2017 what are you going to try?
Replies: 5
Views: 2265
Gender:

What are your plans in 2017 what are you going to try?

Hi guys, I'm curious what you guys are going to get yourself cured this year

its been more then 10 years im suffering from bad breath. BB has taken everything away from me, I have given up my dreams, quit studies, lost someone I loved so much (my gf), lost trust of my family they think im a loser ...
by Norman
Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth = Shit breath?
Replies: 58
Views: 41925
Gender:

Re: Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth = Shit breath?

Hello there,

Im diagnosed with SIBO recently. my doctor prescribed me Ciprofloxacine. during the course my bb was gone and yesterday was my last day taking it, and it sadly came back.

What I find verry weird is that I took flagyl before and it didnt help at all. Amoxciline didnt help too, only ...
by Norman
Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth = Shit breath?
Replies: 58
Views: 41925
Gender:

Re: Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth = Shit breath?

Doctor can I ask you a question please.

I have tried many antibiotics, but some work temporary and some dont work at all


I have tried flagyl by example an antibiotic which kills aenorobic bacteria but this medication didnt work at all even not temporary.

amoxciline didnt work too ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗