THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Staphylococcus aureus and PND

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
George80
Junior
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by George80 »

Thank you aydinmur, I will keep track of it.
I went to the ENT. He prescribed bactoban nasal and tetracillin 200 for 14 days.

He asked me to consider a "Infundibulotomie" (german word), where they cut something out of the ethmoids in order to free the Ostiumeatal Complex and the sinuses.
nicc
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:33 am

Post by nicc »

How is the swab from the sinuses area taken?
Is it the swab stuck up into your nose?
I've never heard of this test before
George80
Junior
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by George80 »

The cut away the "Processus uncinatus". This is a small bone in the nose. The sinuses are then free to "breathe". So far the theory.
Norman
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:22 pm
Gender:

Re:

Post by Norman »

George80 wrote:The cut away the "Processus uncinatus". This is a small bone in the nose. The sinuses are then free to "breathe". So far the theory.
Hi george please helpp!!

Few weeks ago My doctor took a sWab test grom my tongue and he found S. aurus bacteria same one which you had . He gave me Azytromicine one pill of 550 every second day for two weeks. My bad breath was colpletaly gone ! Even on the ways heb i didnt take it. But when my course ended the bad breath came again . The doctor prescribed me azytromicine again but this time without a gap of one day I have to take it 6 days in a row twice 250 mg a day . And I started onmy yesterday and I dont have any bb again not even morning beeath .

Please tell me how you got rid of this bacteria Im sure my bad breath is because of this bacteria because no other anti biotics work like flagyl and tetraciclune and amoxciline dont work at all only antibiotics that worked beside aeytromicine is ciprofloxacine but it didnt work that well like azytromicine
Norman
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:22 pm
Gender:

Re:

Post by Norman »

Hi doctor aydinmur

Im writing you because Im hopeless but I also see a bit hope now because after 10 years They finally found something . My doctor did a swab test and he found S . Aurus . He gave me azytromicine 550 I had to take it every second day for two weeks... my bad breath was completaly gone ! Even on the days where I didnt take the antibiotic my bb was fresh . Even in the mornings no bad breath .But after the course ended the bad breath slowly came back . Now Im finally sure what is causing my bad breath I took many antibiotics but they didnt work because Most of the anti biotics I took focused more on the stomach and gut. But this one antibiotic did wonders but sadly only temporary . I am sure now that my bb is not comming from my colon or gut as I also took rifaximine which is a anti biotic that only works in the gut and colon and it did nothing absulutly nothing ... also flagyl did nothing . Only anti biotic that worked is this azytromicine or ciproflaxcine but cipro didnt work that well because the bad breath used to return on the same day in the evening. But if I take azytromicine Im bad breath free for complete 2 days with one pill of 550 mg or two pills of 250 in one day.


Please can you advise me and give me tips how I can get rid of this bacteria easly . Im having bad breath for more thn 10 years now It has completaly destroyed my life please If you can help me get rid of this bacteria I will do anything for you sir please

Thank you in advance sir.

aydinmur wrote:
George80 wrote:He asked me to consider a "Infundibulotomie" (german word), where they cut something out of the ethmoids in order to free the Ostiumeatal Complex and the sinuses.

I guess he tries to open some closed ethmoid cells to air circulation with make Infundibulotomie. This may be useful operation for type 2 halitosis patients. Please share result with us.

-Murat
Attraction
Advanced
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Re:

Post by Attraction »

Norman wrote:
George80 wrote:The cut away the "Processus uncinatus". This is a small bone in the nose. The sinuses are then free to "breathe". So far the theory.
Im sure my bad breath is because of this bacteria because no other anti biotics work like flagyl and tetraciclune and amoxciline dont work at all only antibiotics that worked beside aeytromicine is ciprofloxacine but it didnt work that well like azytromicine
It is great that you know your cause is from bacteria. Get your mouth thoroughly checked by a dentist including X-rays to find every single cavity, root canal, infection & tooth decay. If you haven't already, I strongly recommend to get your Wisdom Teeth pulled. Finally, if you still have your tonsils get them removed. If all of the above do not work, then look for other potential causes. Do not forget 80%+ of chronic cases are due to the above causes.
Norman
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:22 pm
Gender:

Re: Re:

Post by Norman »

Attraction wrote:
Norman wrote:
George80 wrote:The cut away the "Processus uncinatus". This is a small bone in the nose. The sinuses are then free to "breathe". So far the theory.
Im sure my bad breath is because of this bacteria because no other anti biotics work like flagyl and tetraciclune and amoxciline dont work at all only antibiotics that worked beside aeytromicine is ciprofloxacine but it didnt work that well like azytromicine
It is great that you know your cause is from bacteria. Get your mouth thoroughly checked by a dentist including X-rays to find every single cavity, root canal, infection & tooth decay. If you haven't already, I strongly recommend to get your Wisdom Teeth pulled. Finally, if you still have your tonsils get them removed. If all of the above do not work, then look for other potential causes. Do not forget 80%+ of chronic cases are due to the above causes.

Thanks for your reply attraction.

I was thinking to get that done too but the problem is that My tonsils are in great shape ! I never in my life had tonsil stones. If I touch my tonsils and thn snif I dont smell anything If I touch my wisdom teeth I dont smell anything too . My denist said I Have great oral health . My saliva also does not stink at all . Only place where I can smell this bad odor is when I touch back of my tongue and thn sniff I can smell the exact same smell which is comming frm my mouth. Im thinking my problem is my lungs ad I am also diagnosed with sibo and Im now on my yhird week of sibo treatment but it has done nothing positive . I got rifaximine an antibiotic which only works in the intensines but It does notjing to improve my bad breath...

The weird thing is that I get rid of bad breath temporary only by usinng : azytromicine an antibiotic , betaine hcl and hydrogen peroxide . I have to take atleast 3 capsules with every meal to get relief from bb for about 2-3 hours. But after that bb comes back. If I gargle and brush my tongue with pure hydrogen peroxide in te morning for 10 minutes I can be bad breath free for 5-6 hours .

Its really a mystery this bad breath sometimes it makes me think its in my mouth but thn why does betaine hcl work temporary ??? Betaine hcl increases stomach acid and has nothing to do with my throat, tongue or mouth.

I had endoscopies of my stomach a few times they never found anything .
Norman
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:22 pm
Gender:

Re: Re:

Post by Norman »

aydinmur wrote:
Norman wrote:I am sure now that my bb is not comming from my colon or gut as I also took rifaximine which is a anti biotic that only works in the gut and colon and it did nothing absulutly nothing ... also flagyl did nothing . Only anti biotic that worked is this azytromicine or ciproflaxcine but cipro didnt work that well because the bad breath used to return on the same day in the evening. But if I take azytromicine Im bad breath free for complete 2 days with one pill of 550 mg or two pills of 250 in one day.


Dear Norman,
One only thing can exactly be said, your halitosis mainly takes origin from bacterial action at anywhere in your body.

Its clear that: This bacteria are sensetive to azytromicine but not cipro nor flagyl. This info does not give its address(es). Rifampycine or azytromicine are delivered to every where in the body, not only colon or gut. These antibiotics supress every microbiota. Unfortunately it is impossible to know exact location(s) of responsible bacterium by treating different antibiotics. Note that, the responsible bacterial species can be harbored in more than one place. This is other face of fact.

I wish I could give good news
-Murat

Thank you for your reply sir ,

Its really a mystery doctor . One thing is for sure my bad breath is not comming from my intensines if that was the case rifaximine would have worked for sure as this anti biotic only works in the intensines.

My bad breath can be smelt from 5-6 inch anf it is strong . If I eat it smells like the food I ate for 2-3 hours after that the smell gets worse it gets like mix of the food I ate and rotten smell of eggs.

Things that worked for me temporary are azytromicine , BETAINE HCL and hydrogen peroxide .

If I take 3 capsules of betaine hcl with every meal Im bad brearh free for a few hours thn the bad breath returns. Betaine hcl increases stomach acid thats why I think I dont have enougj stomach acid .

But ... if I dont have enough stomach acid then why does the anti biotic azytromicine work?? Even if I dont tale betaine hcl and I only take azytromicine I can get rid of bad breath for whole day.

But then also hydrogen perixide works if I gargle with it. i gargle with it for 10 minuted anf Im bad breath free for 5-6 hours . Which indicates that the problem lies in the mouth ?? But then again why does betaine hcl work which increases stomach acid ???


I have had endoscopies of my stomach a few times first time they found helicobacter pelory And after the anti biotic course I got rid of it .. recently I got tested for it again , again endoscopy and they took a swap of my stomach but they did not find anything .

Note: im diagnosed with sibo but the sibo tratment does nothing for me itd my third week on rifaximine 550 twife a day . I have to tzke ot for 4 weeks but Im afraid it will give me more problems Im thinking to stop the course.


Can you please give me some suggestion from the info I gave you ? Im verry thankful to you that you are willing to help and responding so quick I wish there were doctors lile you in my country :(
User avatar
mindspace
Advanced
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Staphylococcus aureus and PND

Post by mindspace »

Hi Norman Do you know frequent use of antibiotics what led to-leaky gut,yeast overgrowth and toxic mold because you've lost serious amount of good bacteria.You should take now serious amount of probiotic,not antibiotic and maybe antifungal as well.And you should eat healthy.Otherwise you make your situation the worst-it is what I have now.
Norman
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:22 pm
Gender:

Re: Staphylococcus aureus and PND

Post by Norman »

mindspace wrote:Hi Norman Do you know frequent use of antibiotics what led to-leaky gut,yeast overgrowth and toxic mold because you've lost serious amount of good bacteria.You should take now serious amount of probiotic,not antibiotic and maybe antifungal as well.And you should eat healthy.Otherwise you make your situation the worst-it is what I have now.

I am taking antibiotics only this year. I am suffering from bb for more thn 10 years now. I have been taking expensive and one of the best probiotics for 5 years and it did nothing for me I only wasted money on it !!! Probiotics are good if your bad breath comes frm your colon or intensines but thats not my case . After all these years of taking probiotics I now have bacterial overgrow in my intensines thats why Im taking antibiotics. Atleast with anti biotics I get temporary relief .probiotics arz Sh!t believe me. Im also tested for candida and I dont have candida
Norman
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:22 pm
Gender:

Re: Staphylococcus aureus and PND

Post by Norman »

mindspace wrote:Hi Norman Do you know frequent use of antibiotics what led to-leaky gut,yeast overgrowth and toxic mold because you've lost serious amount of good bacteria.You should take now serious amount of probiotic,not antibiotic and maybe antifungal as well.And you should eat healthy.Otherwise you make your situation the worst-it is what I have now.
how can you say that antibiotics arz the cause of leaky gut?? Leaky gut mostly occurs when you have overgrowth of bacteria in your intensines, most doctors przscribe antibiotics followed by probiotics to heal leaky gut
Attraction
Advanced
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Re:

Post by Attraction »

aydinmur wrote:
Norman wrote: One thing is for sure my bad breath is not comming from my intensines if that was the case rifaximine would have worked for sure as this anti biotic only works in the intensines.
Secondly, if hydrogen peroxide stops your halitosis for hours, it is Type 1 halitosis. No need to look for any reason at far areas from mouth

-Murat
Yes! If Hydrogen Peroxide cures your bb, it means stomach is not the problem!

Suggestions:
  • ○ Get a Panorex X-ray of your mouth to find all infections, cavities, etc.
    ○ Oral probiotics (have heard Pro-Dental works well)
    ○ Eat healthy (fruits & vegetables)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗