THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by wilhemina
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:05 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story
Replies: 2
Views: 3249
Gender:

My story

Hi people
My story is a lot like everybody else's. I got my first response when I was 16.. I was rejected and humiliated sInce then . I triedtried everything in vain including tonsilectomy but my problem worsened with time, I ended up with body odour as well, hypothyroidism, cardiac failure ...
by wilhemina
Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192933
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

im from south africa .rustenburg
by wilhemina
Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally Cured After 38 Years of Hell? LADIES PLEASE READ
Replies: 88
Views: 42042
Gender:

Re: Finally Cured After 38 Years of Hell? LADIES PLEASE READ

HopefulOne pls come back .we need you
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗