THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
wilhemina
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:24 am
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by wilhemina »

im from south africa .rustenburg
RamboRadinski
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 3:03 pm
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by RamboRadinski »

South East England. :D
Life_Goes_On
Advanced
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:09 am
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Life_Goes_On »

Las Vegas, NV
dmartin850
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 6:46 pm
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by dmartin850 »

Music Lady wrote:NYC if anyone's looking to meetup.

Hi there I'm in NYC aswell would love to meet up and discuss this, also give advice and actually put any doubts we may have to rest.
dmartin850
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 6:46 pm
Gender:

Re:

Post by dmartin850 »

:)
somethinstinks wrote:New York City
Hi I am also in NYC and I would love to meet up to put some doubts to rest and to also discuss solutions.
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Hessen, Germany
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
takolu
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 1:22 am
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by takolu »

Paris, France. I have room if you want to visit. We had some meetups in Paris too sometimes.
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Hi Takolu

have you had before any meetups in Paris and if you had, so how was that?
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
User avatar
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Virtuous Viking »

Is anyone here from Texas?
Mimi
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 1:51 am
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Mimi »

Hello,
I am in the the DC/MD/VA areas. 8)
anonymous_aj@
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:27 pm
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by anonymous_aj@ »

Passaic County New Jersey wanna meet up?
anonymous_aj@
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:27 pm
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by anonymous_aj@ »

Mimi wrote:Hello,
I am in the the DC/MD/VA areas. 8)
I'm from New Jersey if you ever wanna meet up let me know
Swell
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 am

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Swell »

NJ
stapnes
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:55 pm
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by stapnes »

I live in Vietnam. I have had bad breath for 5 years. my life destroyed because of it
Thiscantbelife
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Thiscantbelife »

Mimi wrote:Hello,
I am in the the DC/MD/VA areas. 8)

Baltimore if anyone close by want to meet up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗