THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 39 matches
- Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9481
Re: Cured
Hi Zneb, yeah tensillectomy was breakthough for me thank to the Almighty God. I also realized the most underrated bb cause is thyroids. Throyds can also cause bb and nasal bb. It can be treated with iodine supplement or thyroids meds. I hope you will get your solution real soon!
Another ...
- Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 1 WEEK FEEDBACK TEST
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2452
Re: 1 WEEK FEEDBACK TEST
You're absolutely right when you say that people are too polite and will not give you reliable feedback.
But with this test, you're just asking them which rinse smells the best.
You don't have to do the exact ingredients which I have used above, just make a selection of 7 different rinses and talk ...
But with this test, you're just asking them which rinse smells the best.
You don't have to do the exact ingredients which I have used above, just make a selection of 7 different rinses and talk ...
- Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsil Surgery and Laser Surgery in the Tri State Area
- Replies: 2
- Views: 940
Re: Tonsil Surgery and Laser Surgery in the Tri State Area
Hello helpme123. I don't have an answer for you other than a suggestion. Please read the posts in this blog and yuu will see that tonsillectomy hasn't helped anyone with removing bb. I know what it's like to hope for a treatment and be willing to do anything to get it done because I'm exactly where ...
- Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Breath mixing?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1619
Re: Breath mixing?
Hmm maybe that's it, I certainly hope so..... as when it happens Im 10 times more paranoidDead wrote:I don't believe in this phenomena. What i think is happening is that when their breath also enters your mouth you will smell it more strongly.
- Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Uk meet ups!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2380
Re: Uk meet ups!
Hey man good to speak to you again too mate. How's things going for you?
Well that's interesting, I'm yet to meet someone with extremely strong bb, the worst I've encountered is actually my uncle, and weirdly although his travels quite far so long as he doesn't face me I don't smell it, like I ...
- Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Breath mixing?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1619
Breath mixing?
I've read about this before but till I started noticing it I never truly believed it was possible.
So I've noticed around certain people if they are speaking and I talk, I can smell their breath much stronger. It's definitely something to do with my breath mixing with theirs, but strangely it just ...
So I've noticed around certain people if they are speaking and I talk, I can smell their breath much stronger. It's definitely something to do with my breath mixing with theirs, but strangely it just ...
- Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Uk meet ups!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2380
Re: Uk meet ups!
My good friend, its good to see that you're still active on here. Personally, I have yet to meet up or even come accross someone who suffers from the same condition as myself. So I find it strange that many people on here who meet up say that they cant smell each other. Keep us updated on your next ...
- Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Uk meet ups!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2380
Re: Uk meet ups!
Was gonna start a new thread but Im bumping this instead, again, if anyone wants to meet up in the UK especially for feedback then feel free to post a reply or pm me, cheers.
- Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My bad breath cured (?)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3154
Re: My bad breath cured (?)
Hello everyone: Just an update, I was at work and saw people continue to touch their nose so I rushed to the bathroom and licked my wrist and there it was the smell is back. I almost feel sorry that I have to post this, it really sucks soooo much!! I noticed that there is a lot more white residue ...
- Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3867
Re: almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
Yeah they look small. I used to have small ones too but i still had tonsil stones. Managed to convince my doctor to remove them.
Sometimes they don't come out on their own so maybe you have stones hidden inside them somewhere.
Yeah I vouch for this, I have small tonsils and i never cough tonsil ...
Sometimes they don't come out on their own so maybe you have stones hidden inside them somewhere.
Yeah I vouch for this, I have small tonsils and i never cough tonsil ...
- Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LONDON FEEDBACK WEEKEND
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1453
Re: LONDON FEEDBACK WEEKEND
The biggest help for me has been receiving honest feedback… and creating a documented positive feedback loop.
For this reason, I am putting up this post to see if there would be any interest in a 'Feedback Weekend.'
Those interested would be willing to give and received honest feedback, several ...
For this reason, I am putting up this post to see if there would be any interest in a 'Feedback Weekend.'
Those interested would be willing to give and received honest feedback, several ...
- Fri May 19, 2017 2:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
- Replies: 82
- Views: 79263
Re: Another Tonsillectomy cure
No adversity from me on this subject, if you care to check through my posts. And some of my most recent posts I've mentioned how I've tried a low choline diet, and noticed my mouth feeling consistently fresher, but gave up on discussion because of the adversity you've also noticed on this subject ...
- Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do any of you live in London/Hertfordshire/Essex/Kent?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1081
- Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
- Replies: 82
- Views: 79263
Re: Another Tonsillectomy cure
If I took kelp / zinc for 2 weeks and they didn't work, can I assume that it's not TMAU? I don't really have a BO problem.
TMAU is essentially body + urine odors. If you don't have them, you don't have TMAU.
And what about secondary TMAU (TMAU 2)?
And I'm not saying anyone here has any form of ...
TMAU is essentially body + urine odors. If you don't have them, you don't have TMAU.
And what about secondary TMAU (TMAU 2)?
And I'm not saying anyone here has any form of ...
- Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Step 1: Wisdom teeth removal
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1273
Step 1: Wisdom teeth removal
Ok finally got the rest of my wisdom teeth removed. Three in one go so now I have none. The good news is that they were causing me pain.....atleast one of them haha, and I was only scheduled to get two done, but I thought why not just persuade the dentist to get all three out.
It didn't take long ...
It didn't take long ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.