THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

LONDON FEEDBACK WEEKEND

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sam2
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:20 pm
Location: London

LONDON FEEDBACK WEEKEND

Post by Sam2 »

The biggest help for me has been receiving honest feedback… and creating a documented positive feedback loop.

For this reason, I am putting up this post to see if there would be any interest in a 'Feedback Weekend.'

Those interested would be willing to give and received honest feedback, several times during each day.
I would also suggest that if people want to try different oral products/different nutrition, to see what effect they have, this would be the meetup to do it.

I read previous posts about meetups where members could not smell each other.
I put this down to 2 things:
- I guess that not all of us have bb 100% of the time; it could have been a ‘good’ moment.
- It could also be because of the ‘garlic effect;’ when 2 people have had the same meal, they can’t smell it on each other… perhaps the same for bb.
The solution would be to interact with other people…
- in London, there are numerous places where social interaction can take place…
- So, after giving ourselves feedback, those who are ‘clear' or those willing could also join a social event and interact with other people to continue this positive feedback loop.

Those interested, PM me.
I haven’t put a timeline on this, but if we can get a few people interested in this, it would be beneficial for all participants.
impactdial
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: LONDON FEEDBACK WEEKEND

Post by impactdial »

Sam2 wrote:The biggest help for me has been receiving honest feedback… and creating a documented positive feedback loop.

For this reason, I am putting up this post to see if there would be any interest in a 'Feedback Weekend.'

Those interested would be willing to give and received honest feedback, several times during each day.
I would also suggest that if people want to try different oral products/different nutrition, to see what effect they have, this would be the meetup to do it.

I read previous posts about meetups where members could not smell each other.
I put this down to 2 things:
- I guess that not all of us have bb 100% of the time; it could have been a ‘good’ moment.
- It could also be because of the ‘garlic effect;’ when 2 people have had the same meal, they can’t smell it on each other… perhaps the same for bb.
The solution would be to interact with other people…
- in London, there are numerous places where social interaction can take place…
- So, after giving ourselves feedback, those who are ‘clear' or those willing could also join a social event and interact with other people to continue this positive feedback loop.

Those interested, PM me.
I haven’t put a timeline on this, but if we can get a few people interested in this, it would be beneficial for all participants.
Pmed
deedee8
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:10 pm
Gender:

Re: LONDON FEEDBACK WEEKEND

Post by deedee8 »

If I were in London, I absolutely would go. I'm in NYC. Please continue to post your findings after your meet up, I'd love to hear the feedback given to one another. This has been my saving grace, just to know I'm not alone!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗