THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 80 matches
- Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: anyone group chat?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3717
- Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in chicago? I need some friends^
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2207
- Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in chicago? I need some friends^
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2207
Re: Anyone live in chicago? I need some friends^
Please let me know when you doitsjustme wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:16 pm Planning to visit there some time next year. (Probably summer time)
- Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in chicago? I need some friends^
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2207
- Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: North American Meetup
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11009
Re: North American Meetup
Add me back please
- Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:04 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: At the a gi clinic rn
- Replies: 1
- Views: 13970
At the a gi clinic rn
Ive been taking swedish bitters for a month+ and it helped :\ but not enough. I just took an activated charcoal pill and that helped way more. Much less reactions. I hate this disease. It's all a mystery. I just want to stop disturbing other people. I want to be cured n have a normal life. On ...
- Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: North American Meetup
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11009
Re: North American Meetup
Count me in
- Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone been treated by this dentist?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6517
- Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue licking test is not reliable
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2363
Re: Tongue licking test is not reliable
Yeah the test doesnt say much
- Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What do you do for a living?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3680
Re: What do you do for a living?
I have passive income and make money online so I can stay at home which makes this a little more bearable
Can't imagine bbers in severe case (nasal filling etc) working traditional jobs (I tried for a month as an experiment then quitted and never look back). Real chances are they would appear in ...
- Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192759
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Is anyone from cameroon here?
- Mon May 13, 2019 10:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192759
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Chicago
- Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone got GERD after taking probiotics?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3380
Has anyone got GERD after taking probiotics?
What could be the cause of this?
- Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can someone PM me the whatsapp groupchat link? It's important
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5973
Can someone PM me the whatsapp groupchat link? It's important
My phone is broke and I didn't memorize the people I'm close with, numbers. Help lol
- Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone wants to start a meet up that lives in the Midwest?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4950
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.