THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

At the a gi clinic rn

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
christina
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm

At the a gi clinic rn

Post by christina »

Ive been taking swedish bitters for a month+ and it helped :\ but not enough. I just took an activated charcoal pill and that helped way more. Much less reactions. I hate this disease. It's all a mystery. I just want to stop disturbing other people. I want to be cured n have a normal life. On different sites im living a total different life. I wish i actually lived the way i want to. Like partake in protests, become a senator etc. This life won't let me do it
loveyourswlf
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:44 pm

Re: At the a gi clinic rn

Post by loveyourswlf »

did the gastroenterologist give you a diagnosis? what are some of the symptoms you have?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗