THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Fri Jan 10, 2025 5:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 38197
- Gender:
Re: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
Can you please tell me where you got your test from. I don't want to buy the wrong one.
- Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4008
- Gender:
Re: After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath
No need to apologies salehia802 I totally know where you are coming from. When I started on this journey I did 1 month straight of nothing but juice. After that it was more of a 95/5 diet, 95 veggie juice the other 5 the food I missed. I have been doing a plant base diet for six month now. My diet ...
- Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4008
- Gender:
Re: After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath
Hello form21, I will tell you what machines I use to juice/blend my veggie and leafy greens. I have 3 machines, Vitamix Professional Series, Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus, and a Omega 8006 Juicer. One blender and 2 juicers, each machine has its own purpose. My blender is a Vitamix Professional ...
- Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4008
- Gender:
Re: After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath
To rid yourself of bad breath, green juice, a lot of green juice is the way to go.
When I started out on this journey I juice for a month straight. For breakfast, lunch, and dinner it was nothing but juice. You might want to check out a documentary "Fat, Sick, and nearly dead" or google a person ...
When I started out on this journey I juice for a month straight. For breakfast, lunch, and dinner it was nothing but juice. You might want to check out a documentary "Fat, Sick, and nearly dead" or google a person ...
- Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4008
- Gender:
After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath
Hello World,
After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath. The cure is so utterly simple. Ridding yourself from bad breath does not come from a pill or anything on the market. Nothing on the market that claims to threat or cure bad breath simply does not work. Let ...
After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath. The cure is so utterly simple. Ridding yourself from bad breath does not come from a pill or anything on the market. Nothing on the market that claims to threat or cure bad breath simply does not work. Let ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.