THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:20 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Smell/taste bb
- Replies: 7
- Views: 16176
- Gender:
Smell/taste bb
Is anyone else incapable of smelling or tasting their own breath unless they consume food that cause odor?
- Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Desperate.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2852
- Gender:
Re: Desperate.
Fyi my sister says that my breath smells like a sewer 
- Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Desperate.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2852
- Gender:
Desperate.
To start off i probably had bb since i was 8.. im 17 now & im fed up i really want a cure i just want to feel normal. I wanna see some doctors but idk which doctors should i visit i also wanna get a full body check but im scared if my dad asks me why cuz im not the a good liar. The last time i went ...
- Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Candida test
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3075
- Gender:
Candida test
Is the candida spit test accurate? If so , what kind of doctor should I visit to cure my candida ?
- Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Braces
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1310
- Gender:
Braces
I have an overbite and my bottom teeth overlap. As well as bb obviously. I reallyyyyy want to get braces but I'm scared that it will make my bb worse. Does anyone here suffer from bb before having braces and their bb didn't get worse while they had braces ? Or they were able to manage their bb while ...
Confused
Why do people with bad oral hygiene don't have Bb? Like at all ? It makes me doubt that there's any type of bb that orginates from the mouth. Is bb a curse ? We didn't wish this upon ourselves. Why do people who eat the same food as us don't have bb ? Are they special or something ? Bb has ruined ...
- Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How often do you get obvious reactions?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2389
- Gender:
Re: How often do you get obvious reactions
Someone once offered me a breath spray ( my uncle's wife ) I was
10 back then I guess and I'm so glad that she didn't do it recently because I would've gotten so offended.
I only get told in the face by my siblings nowadays and I get it once every few months.
I was eavesdropping once on my ...
10 back then I guess and I'm so glad that she didn't do it recently because I would've gotten so offended.
I only get told in the face by my siblings nowadays and I get it once every few months.
I was eavesdropping once on my ...
- Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: School & gf
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2364
- Gender:
School & gf
So basically I'm going back to school in a month or so ( I'm going to 10th grade eek) and ever since summer break has started (June 12) I hoped to get a whole body check up. But my dad asks many questions although I think he might consider to allow me to get a full body check if I say why'd I want ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.