THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Braces
Braces
I have an overbite and my bottom teeth overlap. As well as bb obviously. I reallyyyyy want to get braces but I'm scared that it will make my bb worse. Does anyone here suffer from bb before having braces and their bb didn't get worse while they had braces ? Or they were able to manage their bb while having braces? Do you reccomened me to get braces or is it going to make my bb just worse? Should I even bother?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.