Hi,
Would just like some help from vegans. Why does onions, garlic, and wasabi bring back the bad breath? I have type 1 and my bad breath went away when I removed animal products - I saw plenty of other health benefits. The acne and pimples on my face completely disappeared (24 years old) after ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 33 matches
- Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vegans please help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 941
- Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374785
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila. I
Ricky, name ng product is RESEARCHVERIFIED BODY AND BREATHE
Hi Jam,
Sana nga ayan na yung product na makakacure saten.
Masakit at nakakahiya.. Nakakababa ng self esteem. Hndi naman naten ginusto ang magkaBB eh. Actually mas malinis pa nga yung bibig ko sa bibig nila dahil lahat kumpleto ako ...
Hi Jam,
Sana nga ayan na yung product na makakacure saten.
Masakit at nakakahiya.. Nakakababa ng self esteem. Hndi naman naten ginusto ang magkaBB eh. Actually mas malinis pa nga yung bibig ko sa bibig nila dahil lahat kumpleto ako ...
- Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272832
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I wen to a naturopath and she said my breath is not offensive. My son said it smells like sh...
Who is right? I am even embarrassed to ask my husband
Thanks Summerside,
I live in Toronto. They have a lot of BB clinics here as well but I don't think they will help you find the solution. Usually ...
- Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272832
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Do you have p d or reflux? My sour taste comes and goes. I am planing to get a refereal for an ent
I will try the nasal rinse with oil of oregano too. So desperate
Hi summerside,
Yes I have PND but the colour has always been clear and I don't have runny nose, just clear coloured PND. I don't ...
- Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are u trying now?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2886
Re: What are u trying now?
I brush with baking soda and toothpaste, scrape my tongue to get rid of as much white coating as possible, then I usually rinse with hydrogen peroxide, for me it is more effective than the bleach but I have to alternate because it sometimes looses effectiveness (like say one week I'll do bleach ...
- Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272832
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
The pineapple works for the tongue coating
Hi Summerside,
I too tried the bleach mouthwash. It made my tongue yellow and the sour taste was still there. I haven't tried doing the bleach nasal wash because I'm afraid of trying it. Please update as soon as you have your sense of smell back ...
- Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272832
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
what about the people that lost the sense of smell because of the bleach, im rly afraid of that
Yep happened here. I am taking a break now until i get it bsck.
Clear mucud is still coming out of my nose from the bleech rinse. I take that as aiswhitsign. I have pnd snd acid reflux ( silent ...
Yep happened here. I am taking a break now until i get it bsck.
Clear mucud is still coming out of my nose from the bleech rinse. I take that as aiswhitsign. I have pnd snd acid reflux ( silent ...
- Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374785
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
I'm suffered from severe poor memory, concentration and something blocking in my throat, I think I have a candida overgrowth in esophagus, Any suggestion guys what should I do ? I'm planning to have a blood test but I dont know if the doctor will believe me :(
Hi there,
Can you describe your ...
Hi there,
Can you describe your ...
- Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374785
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila
Hey ricky.
Magppurchase na ako. Gusto mo makihati. Naubos na yung 3days leave ko kakareseach. And yang researchverified product tlg yung standout. Target nya yung cause ng bb and eliminates it. Yan yung claim nila. And may 3rd party review sila. To have a 365 day money back guarantee means ganun ...
Magppurchase na ako. Gusto mo makihati. Naubos na yung 3days leave ko kakareseach. And yang researchverified product tlg yung standout. Target nya yung cause ng bb and eliminates it. Yan yung claim nila. And may 3rd party review sila. To have a 365 day money back guarantee means ganun ...
- Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are u trying now?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2886
Re: What are u trying now?
Tell us what treatment are u trying now
Hi,
Right now, I am trying the therabreath products. It worked for some people, who knows it might work for me. If it fails, I'll redo the whole procedure of oregano nasal wash, probiotics and Hypoclorite mouth wash. I haven't don't any ENT tests or ...
Hi,
Right now, I am trying the therabreath products. It worked for some people, who knows it might work for me. If it fails, I'll redo the whole procedure of oregano nasal wash, probiotics and Hypoclorite mouth wash. I haven't don't any ENT tests or ...
- Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ORALTECH LABS
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10823
Re: ORALTECH LABS
Hallo guys , new member here ...I was wondering
if any one of you ever heard about this chronic halitosis permanent cure program Oraltech Labs , I am seeing all kinds
of comments and testimonials on the internet about how effective and helpful its to curing halitosis .
THANKS .
Hello there ...
if any one of you ever heard about this chronic halitosis permanent cure program Oraltech Labs , I am seeing all kinds
of comments and testimonials on the internet about how effective and helpful its to curing halitosis .
THANKS .
Hello there ...
- Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are u trying now?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2886
Re: What are u trying now?
Tell us what treatment are u trying now
Hi,
Right now, I am trying the therabreath products. It worked for some people, who knows it might work for me. If it fails, I'll redo the whole procedure of oregano nasal wash, probiotics and Hypoclorite mouth wash. I haven't don't any ENT tests or ...
Hi,
Right now, I am trying the therabreath products. It worked for some people, who knows it might work for me. If it fails, I'll redo the whole procedure of oregano nasal wash, probiotics and Hypoclorite mouth wash. I haven't don't any ENT tests or ...
- Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374785
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
I'm suffered from severe poor memory, concentration and something blocking in my throat, I think I have a candida overgrowth in esophagus, Any suggestion guys what should I do ? I'm planning to have a blood test but I dont know if the doctor will believe me :(
Hi there,
Can you describe your ...
Hi there,
Can you describe your ...
- Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374785
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hello im ricky. Marami na ako nasubukan. Wisdom tooth removal. H pylori-negative. Post nasal drip-i dont think so. Tonsillectomy-it didnt work. The last time ive been to the doctor is endoscopy. Meron siya nakita. Its bile reflux. When he gave me med ive been taking for a month. Nothing happens ...
- Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try this, it worked for me
- Replies: 79
- Views: 21095
Re: Try this, it worked for me
Hello im ricky from the philippines. Also hav bb since 1998. Quite long. Also have the same symptoms fecal breath and a phlegm substance coming from the throat. Wat i hav done is tooth extraction, h pylori tonsillectomy but none of it worked. Just like to ask are u sure its pnd? Becoz i tink its ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.