THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hey guys! Any progress about curing your BB? Been suffering for almost 2 decades now.
(((
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Whats with alkaline water?
-
CureSeeker15
- Newbie
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:28 pm
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hey jam I search the symtoms of candida over growth in esophagus and I suffered from all of that .Jam wrote:Hi there,CureSeeker15 wrote:I'm suffered from severe poor memory, concentration and something blocking in my throat, I think I have a candida overgrowth in esophagus, Any suggestion guys what should I do ? I'm planning to have a blood test but I dont know if the doctor will believe me
Can you describe your symptoms? Curing BB is a process of elimination. Thanks
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hello im ricky. Marami na ako nasubukan. Wisdom tooth removal. H pylori-negative. Post nasal drip-i dont think so. Tonsillectomy-it didnt work. The last time ive been to the doctor is endoscopy. Meron siya nakita. Its bile reflux. When he gave me med ive been taking for a month. Nothing happens. Itinigil ko na kasi baka masira lang ang kidney ko. Besides ive spent maybe 50k plus. Ive been also to many doctors. I think they too are reversing psychology. Bad trip hehe. Tinangap ko na lang
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hi Ricky,Ricky wrote:Hello im ricky. Marami na ako nasubukan. Wisdom tooth removal. H pylori-negative. Post nasal drip-i dont think so. Tonsillectomy-it didnt work. The last time ive been to the doctor is endoscopy. Meron siya nakita. Its bile reflux. When he gave me med ive been taking for a month. Nothing happens. Itinigil ko na kasi baka masira lang ang kidney ko. Besides ive spent maybe 50k plus. Ive been also to many doctors. I think they too are reversing psychology. Bad trip hehe. Tinangap ko na lang
Mahirap talagang may BB, its emotional and psychological torture. Mahirap ding open up sa mga tao kasi it's a "social taboo". Try mo yung mga bang suggestions ditto sa group. Nagpatest ka na ba ng TMAU? and may Nasal BB ka ba?
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hi Cureseeker,CureSeeker15 wrote:Hey jam I search the symtoms of candida over growth in esophagus and I suffered from all of that .Jam wrote:Hi there,CureSeeker15 wrote:I'm suffered from severe poor memory, concentration and something blocking in my throat, I think I have a candida overgrowth in esophagus, Any suggestion guys what should I do ? I'm planning to have a blood test but I dont know if the doctor will believe me
Can you describe your symptoms? Curing BB is a process of elimination. Thanks
Na try mo na bang mag liver cleanse, take ng probiotic double the dosage? Take ng zinc, vitamin B12? Maraming methods na nassugest dito sa group. Kailangan lang natin try lahat baka isa na pala dun ang makakapag-pagaling sa atin. In my case, related siya sa sinuses and throat kaya at least na rule out ko na yung digestive problems.
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
I hav also tried tera breath. Dis products just masks our problem. I tink yung problema is not in the upper respiratory system. Upper respiratory system involes the sinus, throat, and lungs. Yung huling punta ko sa doc ay sabi niya bile reflux. Ang hindi ko lang maintindihan kasi kung reflux ay dapat may gas pains tayo. Pero wala naman tayo nararamdamang sakit diba? Aldo i agree dat its coming from the gut or nasa digestive system natin
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Guys please help me. May nakita kasi akong product. RESEARCH VERIFIED body and breath. Maganda ang reviews. And may one year money back guarantee sila. Gustong gusto ko magAvail.. Nakapromo kasi sila. Tignan nyo ung site. 6btls 142USD. compare kung per btl ang bibilhin ko.. Baka may gusto jan magtry.. Walang masama.. Para may kashare din ako..
Yung bb ko pla nagstart sya 11 yrs old yata ako . Pero minsan meron minsan wala. 29 na ko now.. And sa reactions ng tao alam ko na malala na ang bb ko.
Hanapin nyo sa google Research VERIFIED body and breath.
Yung bb ko pla nagstart sya 11 yrs old yata ako . Pero minsan meron minsan wala. 29 na ko now.. And sa reactions ng tao alam ko na malala na ang bb ko.
Hanapin nyo sa google Research VERIFIED body and breath.
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hello needacure. D said amt is quite expensive. Just like to ask ano ba ang target ng product? Is it the mouth? Becoz kung sa mouth, oral care lang pwede na. But i tink that our problem is coming from the gut or digestive system. Ako kasi marami na ako nasubukan. Oral care like tera breath. Tonsillectomy, head ct scan, h pylori. All r negative. Meaning all normal. Maybe we wont reach to any conclusion becoz we are looking at the wrong place. I tink its the digestive system. My only problem is, i ran out of cash for this test. Im jobless hehe. Although ur advice is good. Theres nothing wrong to try.
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
I pinaka huli ko na try ay yung endoscopy and indeed may nakita nga ang doc. Bile reflux daw. Aldo there is a big posibility na ma mis diagnose tayo. Kasi noong binigyan niya ako ng gamot ay wala naman nangyari. I disagree dat its bile reflux, aldo i agree that its from the digestive system. Further more, malaki ang ratio ng post nasal drip suferers. Ang father ko suferer siya. Wala naman ako naamoy sa kanya. Wat i mean is dat kung pnd ang coz, maraming tao ang mapapansin natin na may bb. Kasi malaki talaga ang bilang ng suferers ng pnd
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Anyway mag research ako doon sa sinabi mo. Thank you
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hey ricky.
Magppurchase na ako. Gusto mo makihati. Naubos na yung 3days leave ko kakareseach. And yang researchverified product tlg yung standout. Target nya yung cause ng bb and eliminates it. Yan yung claim nila. And may 3rd party review sila. To have a 365 day money back guarantee means ganun sila kaconfident sa product nila. Iresearch nyo din. Naghahanap ako ng consumer reviews pa nila for back up info.
Magppurchase na ako. Gusto mo makihati. Naubos na yung 3days leave ko kakareseach. And yang researchverified product tlg yung standout. Target nya yung cause ng bb and eliminates it. Yan yung claim nila. And may 3rd party review sila. To have a 365 day money back guarantee means ganun sila kaconfident sa product nila. Iresearch nyo din. Naghahanap ako ng consumer reviews pa nila for back up info.
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Guys send me a message. I need help.
here's my email. Today i was humiliated at the office once again. [email protected] .
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Ganyan ang naranasan ko. Alam naman ng lahat ng may bb ang hirap ng nararanasan natin. We share ur burden. Ur burden is our burden too. Hindi ka nag iisa antonio. Try studying meditation. It will not take our bb away, but at least we r able to tink wat we will do next.
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Ano nga ulit name ng product?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.