THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 18 matches

by dem
Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK
Replies: 4
Views: 4227
Gender:

Re: Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK

I agree we need more of this in this forum, I'm interested I just sent u a pm
by dem
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB Fix Protocol 2023
Replies: 19
Views: 15786
Gender:

Re: BB Fix Protocol 2023


Hey everyone!

With the new year approaching, and all of us still in the same boat - I decided to put together a protocol to fight this damn thing once and for all. I've been doing some research for the past few weeks and I have put together a guide that addresses the various areas of this issue ...
by dem
Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health
Replies: 16
Views: 4779
Gender:

Re: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health






I am not aware of anyone on this site who has met anyone other member; however, there has been some other small meet ups in the TMAU groups.

I think it will be a mix bag of an experience to meet someone who has been blessed with this curse, and both parties fully know this about each other ...
by dem
Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health
Replies: 16
Views: 4779
Gender:

Re: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health



I have a question?
Has anyone on this site ever personally met another person who suffers from Halitosis? I have not - and I find that rather odd !! Or are we a rare breed?


I am not aware of anyone on this site who has met anyone other member; however, there has been some other small meet ups ...
by dem
Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health
Replies: 16
Views: 4779
Gender:

Re: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health


I have a question?
Has anyone on this site ever personally met another person who suffers from Halitosis? I have not - and I find that rather odd !! Or are we a rare breed?


I think they were doing some meeting once but no one care about it anymore, I wrote many postes here to meet but nothing ...
by dem
Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meet up nyc or Jersey?
Replies: 5
Views: 1433
Gender:

Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?

hi , I live in Massachusetts I'll be happy to meet ya anywhere in the east cost ,New York or jersey
by dem
Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192816
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

LifeIsTough wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:05 am Hey guys, I’m in NC.. PM me if you want to chat. Looking for friendship and to possibly meetup :/
I sent u a pm
by dem
Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192816
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

hi averyone, I recently moved to boston, Massachusetts
by dem
Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:39 pm
Forum: DATING
Topic: Dating on bbh.com
Replies: 15
Views: 38575
Gender:

Re: Dating on bbh.com

hi there anyone to meet up I live in Massachusetts, i'm ready to meet in all east cost USA, pm me
by dem
Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:29 pm
Forum: DATING
Topic: hello, anyone from the east cost usa
Replies: 0
Views: 12918
Gender:

hello, anyone from the east cost usa

hi there, looking to meet up
by dem
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263216
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis



first thank you raymond for sharing this solution ,I hope it'll will work for everyone and its motivating , but I still dont get it very well,
feelingfresh2 can you please explain it step by step how you did it ,coz I see that you understand how and u speak english well, thank u , I really ...
by dem
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263216
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


I want to thank you Raymond, you have saved my life. Truly, I was only 23 and thought I was cursed to live a life trapped. I suffered with
this for 7 years, the amount of embarrassment I felt, and all those times I did not want to go anywhere because I would have to speak to people.
This breathing ...
by dem
Sat May 26, 2018 12:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!
Replies: 5
Views: 4360
Gender:

Re: Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!

hello there
I have my results and its a negative, h.pylori is gone now I think, but I still have bb, a little worse but still here
I did gerd diet but but it does not have any effect on BB
by dem
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!
Replies: 5
Views: 4360
Gender:

Re: Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!

sorry winter my results r only positive or negative, there is no value
by dem
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anybody got cured of BB after Candida diet?
Replies: 1
Views: 2101
Gender:

Re: anybody got cured of BB after Candida diet?

I'm here,, I did candida diet 3 years ago but didn't work, I took also probiotucs ans natural antifungals with but nothing :x !!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗