THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
millionyearsago
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:14 pm
Gender:

Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!

Post by millionyearsago »

Hello everyone,

I had an account here before and I seemed to have forgotten everything about it, so I made a new one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve had bad breath since my early teen years and it’s not until now that I am finding out it is not my mouth but coming from my stomach!
This past year I have done countless things to fix it but so far nothing has worked.

1. Went to a doctor because I spat out about 3 tonsil stones, was treated for it. Bad breath still present.
2. Realized I had constant heartburn, painful bloating, my throat feels like it’s blocked and my mouth has a constant fish/metallic taste. Doctor diagnosed with GERD and prescribed omeprazole, only symptom that went away was heartburn.

I’ve read about foods that trigger GERD so I’ve adopted a Vegan diet and cut off a lot of sugary foods and have tried to eat healthy.

Now skipping to today, I am seeing my doctor soon. I am thinking H-Pylori will be the next step, has anyone been diagnosed with H-Pylori and how was the testing done? or did the doctor prescribe medication for H-Pylori right away? What symptoms did you have?
dem
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 pm
Location: usa
Gender:

Re: Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!

Post by dem »

I have h.pylori, and my doctor diagnosed me with chronic gastritis ,I have bile reflux, and some times heartburn
I had 4 treatments for h.plori without succes !!!!, I did my last test for HP last week , now I’m waiting for results but I doubt HP is gone, coz I still have the symptomes
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!

Post by winter »

millionyearsago wrote:Hello everyone,

I had an account here before and I seemed to have forgotten everything about it, so I made a new one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve had bad breath since my early teen years and it’s not until now that I am finding out it is not my mouth but coming from my stomach!
This past year I have done countless things to fix it but so far nothing has worked.

1. Went to a doctor because I spat out about 3 tonsil stones, was treated for it. Bad breath still present.
2. Realized I had constant heartburn, painful bloating, my throat feels like it’s blocked and my mouth has a constant fish/metallic taste. Doctor diagnosed with GERD and prescribed omeprazole, only symptom that went away was heartburn.

I’ve read about foods that trigger GERD so I’ve adopted a Vegan diet and cut off a lot of sugary foods and have tried to eat healthy.

Now skipping to today, I am seeing my doctor soon. I am thinking H-Pylori will be the next step, has anyone been diagnosed with H-Pylori and how was the testing done? or did the doctor prescribe medication for H-Pylori right away? What symptoms did you have?
Urea breath test is a non invasive test for H.pylori. The standard treatment is called the triple therapy (2 antibiotics and 1 PPI).

Does GERD diet have any effect on your BB?

Those who have done the test, can share your results? Not just positive or negative, include the value.
dem
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 pm
Location: usa
Gender:

Re: Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!

Post by dem »

sorry winter my results r only positive or negative, there is no value
micca4455
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 2:39 am
Location: Philippines
Gender:

Re: Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!

Post by micca4455 »

Hi.. I have also h. Pylori infection just discover recently.. I have also fart breath and get some reactions to people i talk closely.. How are you now?
dem
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 pm
Location: usa
Gender:

Re: Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!

Post by dem »

hello there
I have my results and its a negative, h.pylori is gone now I think, but I still have bb, a little worse but still here
I did gerd diet but but it does not have any effect on BB
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗