THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 103 matches
- Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Discovered my right tonsil stinks after 1 year of no symptoms.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3299
Re: Discovered my right tonsil stinks after 1 year of no symptoms.
Thanks for the update Rhino, so the wisdom teeth surgery of yours did nothing much. I hope mine will have a difference, since my floss smell when flossing molar area, lower molar area smells fecal-y when I stick my tongue and then quickly release, can also smell what Cured describe as the stink ...
- Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Drinking baking soda and water seems to be helping
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2870
Re: Drinking baking soda and water seems to be helping
Please be careful. Drinking water with baking soda in the long run may cause side effecs to your body (hypokalemia, etc). Just felt the need to warn others to take the time to research any possible side effects of whatever solution/supplement/surgery/methods you want to try.
- Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5150
Re: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
I’ll just share something, back when I was still studying, I used to often buy bottled tropicana, I would eat chips with it, and also eat anything (I was not aware back then that some foods can aggravate bb). My bb was room filling, the prof would even comment about it. Its fecal/fart-ish. And now ...
- Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5150
Re: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
I will also be undergoing the same surgery soon, four of mine are impacted. I’ve just finished reading “Cured”’s thread last night, he was the one who got cured with wisdom teeth surgery. He mentioned that “clot smell” the amplified bb you get as a result of extraction will subside by 3-4 weeks. He ...
- Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36707
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Hello guys, I just want to leave a note here. I’ve been busy and my surgery is nearing. I have this little anxiety about something I’ve watched that wisdom teeth surgery can cause TMJ. And I DONT want any more problem than this. I will push through though. Once, Ive decided to extract all four in ...
- Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5150
Re: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
And oh, I tried to read some of your posts to know your other symptoms, and Ive read about the “bad taste” that you wrote, are you referring to bad bitter-ish, sour-ish taste? If thats what your talking about, it might be reflux. Not necessarily GERD, but its sibling, LPR. PPIs dont help with this ...
- Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5150
Re: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
I would suggest, for after every meal, notice if the particular food made your bb worse. Cause I know you realize by now, there are really types of food that can make the bb 10x smelly. Take notes everytime. That will be a big help in putting up a list for your future reference to not make you more ...
- Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5150
Re: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
Here’s the one Ive read before:
“ Isolated from higher plants, e.g. radish (Raphanus sativus), also present in orange juice, pineapple, strawberries, asparagus, wheatbread, gruyere cheese, hop oil, coffee, roasted filberts, cooked rice and other foods Methanethiol (also known as methyl mercaptan ...
“ Isolated from higher plants, e.g. radish (Raphanus sativus), also present in orange juice, pineapple, strawberries, asparagus, wheatbread, gruyere cheese, hop oil, coffee, roasted filberts, cooked rice and other foods Methanethiol (also known as methyl mercaptan ...
- Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5150
Re: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
Its the same with me, any citrus will worsen the smell. A couple of things might be the reason, I’ve searched before about foods with methanethiol and orange is a part of it. Second, if you have the clear mucus, the acidic smell of the juice might “ferment” with your mucus. If you think oj amplifies ...
- Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:39 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
- Replies: 34
- Views: 35201
Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Hello sarah, it‘s almost a week since your first post (first post says you’re a week in d-limonene) so maybe you’re using it for 2 weeks already. I know its still too early to ask, but is the supplement still working?
- Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:00 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
- Replies: 34
- Views: 35201
Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Please update us whenever possible, some of us have the clear mucus as a symptom
- Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:49 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
- Replies: 34
- Views: 35201
Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Hello, when you mention mucus in your throat, is this the type that is clear but sticky? No color? Im still not removing LPR as a possible cause of my clear mucus, but I DON’T feel or taste any reflux coming up my throat, its just clear mucus. Sometimes it seems non existent, sometimes it gets ...
- Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36707
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
In my case, having suffered long enough, about 15 years already and Im not even in my 30s yet, though it really hurts sometimes or most of the time to accept such condition, Im not expecting for any overnight cure or magic pill anymore, as long as I can make my life better, Im good with it. I do ...
- Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36707
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
I’ve read it last 2018, unfortunately like you said no cure yet, just dietary modifications. Plus its quite difficult to be part of the ones to be tested. Just hoping for the updates from the other members for now. And for now do the little things that you can, observe your body, what makes your bb ...
- Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdom teeth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2704
Re: Wisdom teeth
It can cause both oral and nasal (upper impacted wisdom teeth). Smell can develop very slowly through the period of time while the teeth is forming. Infected wisdom teeth can be smelled meters away or fill a room depending on the level of infection. Better check all the possible reasons.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.