Hey guys, i have a q about wisdom teeth. Lets say a wisdom tooth is impacted, theres flappy gums(?) around it, and the area smells like tonsil stones. Could this smell cause nasal odour or just oral breath or both??
And is it possible for this tooth to gradually get worse over the years without one noticing any odor from it, to it suddenly start smelling??
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Wisdom teeth
-
Gluten-free
- Advanced
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am
Re: Wisdom teeth
I think just bb. I had the same as you with a flappy gum. I had it remove. One problem down.
-
ThinkPositive
- Junior
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:23 pm
Re: Wisdom teeth
Did removing it reduce the odour at all?
Re: Wisdom teeth
It can cause both oral and nasal (upper impacted wisdom teeth). Smell can develop very slowly through the period of time while the teeth is forming. Infected wisdom teeth can be smelled meters away or fill a room depending on the level of infection. Better check all the possible reasons.
-
Gluten-free
- Advanced
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am
Re: Wisdom teeth
I don't have foul breath anymore. I have a funky breath. But it's not normal. When you have a problem just fix it. So you can go to the next.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.