THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 161 matches
- Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Healing and Hopeful -- lots of success recently
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9093
Re: Healing and Hopeful -- lots of success recently
Hi I am really happy for u, did you have bb from mouth nd nose (room filling) type?. What is ur diet like?
Honestly, I am not sure. I tried not to think about if it was room filling but I dont think so. I do think people could smell if it if I was NEAR but I dont think it would fill a room?
I ...
- Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Carnivore diet -- improvements, will be my "cure"
- Replies: 2
- Views: 20658
Carnivore diet -- improvements, will be my "cure"
Hope everyone is doing okay given the circumstances. I made a post yesterday explaining my symptoms, backstory and the improvements I have made over the last few months. I am by no means cured, just on the way there. I don't even think "cured" is a reasonable word to use. It makes it seem like this ...
- Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Healing and Hopeful -- lots of success recently
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9093
Healing and Hopeful -- lots of success recently
Posted this on here and on reddit. Thank you to everyone on here and to Jimi for running this site. It has truly been a lifeline for me.
Hi everyone! First of all I want to say I am so sorry you're here :( I wouldn't wish this curse on my worst enemy. You don't deserve the suffering this condition ...
Hi everyone! First of all I want to say I am so sorry you're here :( I wouldn't wish this curse on my worst enemy. You don't deserve the suffering this condition ...
- Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6920
Re: LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue
You’re not supposed to drink water while eating if your stomach acid is low because it dilutes the acid and makes the food sit in your stomach longer. Have you ever taken ACV or betaine HCL with meals?
- Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I am making progress and need to share!!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5303
Re: I am making progress and need to share!!!
And I’m not sure about nasal bb. I can’t smell it if I do.
- Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I am making progress and need to share!!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5303
Re: I am making progress and need to share!!!
I think I ate something that bothered me so it’s gotten kind of bad again. I think it was a reaction to corn. Going more basic for now. Thinking about researching more about the gaps diet but a LOT goes into it. As for time, I’ve been been working on healing my gut for almost 6 months now. It’s been ...
- Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% found the reason for my bad breath (lingual tonsil stones), can’t get them out
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3837
Re: 100% found the reason for my bad breath (lingual tonsil stones), can’t get them out
Have you tried using a water pik?
- Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I am making progress and need to share!!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5303
I am making progress and need to share!!!
There have been so many moments during the last 9 years that I have felt so completely crushed and like it will never change so I wanted to share my progress I’ve made.
Today I had the best day (bb wise) I’ve had in almost a decade. My symptoms are getting less and less and so I’m feeling very ...
Today I had the best day (bb wise) I’ve had in almost a decade. My symptoms are getting less and less and so I’m feeling very ...
- Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How many have you actually tried gluten free?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4217
Re: How many have you actually tried gluten free?
It DEFINITELY makes a big difference. I’ve been cutting out gluten, dairy and corn and generally eating healthy foods. It isn’t perfect, I’m not cured, but it makes things a lot lot better. I feel like I have less mucus in my throat and my tongue coating goes away more easily. The taste is not as ...
- Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6920
Re: LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue
Doesn’t lysine help your immune system? People who get cold sores are supposed to take it to help flare ups. I think if the taste is staying away for longer it must be helping at least a little bit!
- Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath free after 15 years
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6919
Re: Bad breath free after 15 years
I’m having a similar experience. I went gluten free, clean eating and things got better but not perfect. I had a bad day and gave up. When I started eating gluten and dairy again all the symptoms got 10x worse again. Definitely reacting to specific foods.
- Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6920
Re: LYSINE to clear up a white coated tongue
What makes you think the bb is not going away?
- Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My breath smells like trash
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3223
Re: My breath smells like trash
Depends what your other symptoms are.. could be either really
- Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How many have you actually tried gluten free?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4217
How many have you actually tried gluten free?
How many of you have actually tried going completely gluten free and committing to it for months? And I mean like completely gluten free, researching hidden gluten and preventing all cross contamination (not eating at restaurants, using separate pans, cleaning up your pantry, changing your animals ...
- Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just some recent thoughts and what’s been helping me
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5528
Re: Just some recent thoughts and what’s been helping me
A cures never gonna be a miracle. If your comment about not being cured by positive thinking is in response to my post, I think you missed my point. Of course thinking positively is not going to magically cure anyone but I do believe it’s definitely a piece of the puzzle. Our minds and bodies are ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.