THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My breath smells like trash

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sigma
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:06 am
Gender:

My breath smells like trash

Post by Sigma »

My wife told me that and I notice reactions from ppl
Since 2019 experiencing this shit

If it's smells like trash, could be my sinus or is it more gut/stomach related?

Thanks in advance
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: My breath smells like trash

Post by jo317 »

Depends what your other symptoms are.. could be either really
Sigma
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:06 am
Gender:

Re: My breath smells like trash

Post by Sigma »

jo317 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:57 am Depends what your other symptoms are.. could be either really
I always have a runny nose and feels like I have something on my throat, but I also noticed that my bad breath can br triggered by what I eat

I tried glutathione+supplements
Wisdom teeth removal
Colon irrigation
Gallbladder cleanse
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: My breath smells like trash

Post by KL123 »

Your breath smells like trash?
Yeah right! What's new?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗