THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 29 matches
- Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Very diluted Hydrogen Peroxide
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2182
Re: Very diluted Hydrogen Peroxide
If you’re in the United States you can try buying Colgate peroxyl mouthwash.
- Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What do you do for a living?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3685
Re: What do you do for a living?
I was a cashier for two years,it was awful. I got reactions all the time, my coworkers would make fun of me for it, too. I have now switched into the clothing department. I just fold clothes day. I don’t deal with the public as much, so I’m a lot happier.
- Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Is it safe to do this with cuts in your mouth/bleeding tonsils? I used a waterpik on my tonsils and they started to bleed a little bit, but I still want to do the bleach rinse.
- Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tung gel giving good results
- Replies: 27
- Views: 6911
Re: Tung gel giving good results
Nice, I just bought it. Hoping for positive results.crazy4it wrote:Yea that's itSwell wrote:Is this what you bought, OP? Or something like it?
- Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tung gel giving good results
- Replies: 27
- Views: 6911
Re: Tung gel giving good results
Is this what you bought, OP? Or something like it?


- Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:04 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18370
Re: Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..
Hahahaha, I feel you guys. I have the same feelings here. I call it now guilty pleasure. It is so fustrated. But I only do it ones in a while and I have always the feeling that I like to throw up, to limite the damage but I don't do it. Other wise I would end up with bulimia nervosa. I would not ...
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:43 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Making new friends..
- Replies: 6
- Views: 17408
Re: Making new friends..
I used to know someone with chronic bb before it became a problem for me (or at least I think so). Our mutual friends never talked bad about her behind her back. Never mentioned it once. I really believe its never talked about and people with "regular mouths" also have bb from time to time so they ...
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:20 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18370
Re: Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..
I feel this way a lot too.
I'm someone that gets a lot of happiness from food. Live to eat not eat to live haha
Sometimes I try to eat healthier but I end up getting so frustrated with life and tell my self that I DESERVE to eat bad cause everything else in my life is so shitty and I should at ...
I'm someone that gets a lot of happiness from food. Live to eat not eat to live haha
Sometimes I try to eat healthier but I end up getting so frustrated with life and tell my self that I DESERVE to eat bad cause everything else in my life is so shitty and I should at ...
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue Scrape Test is probably inaccurate
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3939
Re: Tongue Scrape Test is probably inaccurate
As weird as it sounds, every time I do the tongue scraper test, I don't smell anything.
- Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:48 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18370
Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..
I bought some Sour Cream and Cheddar chips the other day but have yet to eat them. I used to love these things, still do, but I feel like they make me smell even worse than I usually do. This sucks, I feel so restricted.
Anyone else feel this way?
Anyone else feel this way?
- Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hate to disappoint everyone
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2774
Re: Hate to disappoint everyone
I'm assuming you've tried it, is it working?crazy4it wrote:Great I just bought it yesterday.
- Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Yes, I will lower the dosage. Thank you.Jimi Stein wrote:lower the dosage....only few drops....dont be a moron
if people will get sick I will completely delete this topic.....
Even a drop of bleach in glas of water will help and after rinsing be sure to gargle with water.....
- Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
I'm starting to feel a bit nauseated after doing this. Maybe I'm using too much bleach and not enough water.
Re: Confused
Juventus,
I can relate to your post. My mother and sister rarely brush their teeth, and while they do get very funky if they go too long without brushing, their bad breath usually goes away after brushing just one time. I'm positive they they don't floss, or use a tongue scraper. My other sister ...
I can relate to your post. My mother and sister rarely brush their teeth, and while they do get very funky if they go too long without brushing, their bad breath usually goes away after brushing just one time. I'm positive they they don't floss, or use a tongue scraper. My other sister ...
- Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Ya but it is a little scary. The burning stopped now but my nose is stuffy, like stuff is coming out...
I will keep you guys updated
Hello, summerside, are you feeling better now? Is it working?
Hello, my nose was stuffy and running and it burned but now it is better. Tomorrow is my third ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.