THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Swell
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 am

Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..

Post by Swell »

I bought some Sour Cream and Cheddar chips the other day but have yet to eat them. I used to love these things, still do, but I feel like they make me smell even worse than I usually do. This sucks, I feel so restricted.

Anyone else feel this way?
WhiteCat
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm
Gender:

Re: Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..

Post by WhiteCat »

Nah, just enjoy it.
Change your diet when you’re really ready.

I’m 40 and B.B. has ruined so much for me and I’m only really ready now.
Dillenbeck
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:31 am

Re: Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..

Post by Dillenbeck »

If you know it'll create more problems for you, don't do it. There's plenty of other delicious food.
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..

Post by jo317 »

I feel this way a lot too.

I'm someone that gets a lot of happiness from food. Live to eat not eat to live haha

Sometimes I try to eat healthier but I end up getting so frustrated with life and tell my self that I DESERVE to eat bad cause everything else in my life is so shitty and I should at least be able to eat what I want if I can't enjoy any other moment. Its a never ending cycle.
Swell
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 am

Re: Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..

Post by Swell »

jo317 wrote:I feel this way a lot too.

I'm someone that gets a lot of happiness from food. Live to eat not eat to live haha

Sometimes I try to eat healthier but I end up getting so frustrated with life and tell my self that I DESERVE to eat bad cause everything else in my life is so shitty and I should at least be able to eat what I want if I can't enjoy any other moment. Its a never ending cycle.
I love to eat, too! I'm definitely a comfort eater.. I like the idea of eating healthier, (who doesn't?), but I can never follow through.
Perseverehoping
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..

Post by Perseverehoping »

Hahahaha, I feel you guys. I have the same feelings here. I call it now guilty pleasure. It is so fustrated. But I only do it ones in a while and I have always the feeling that I like to throw up, to limite the damage but I don't do it. Other wise I would end up with bulimia nervosa. I would not allow that. Transitioning into a healthy diet takes time.
Swell
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 am

Re: Feeling guilty about eating food I used to love..

Post by Swell »

Perseverehoping wrote:Hahahaha, I feel you guys. I have the same feelings here. I call it now guilty pleasure. It is so fustrated. But I only do it ones in a while and I have always the feeling that I like to throw up, to limite the damage but I don't do it. Other wise I would end up with bulimia nervosa. I would not allow that. Transitioning into a healthy diet takes time.
I agree, Perservehoping, old habits die hard. But, we will get through this!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗