THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 16 matches
- Tue May 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4931
- Gender:
Re: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
Its because our "farts" are not right under our nose, we become immune to the smell. I'm waiting on my results, I'll keep you posted.
- Thu May 10, 2018 9:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4931
- Gender:
Re: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
UPDATE: I went to the dentist, had a deep cleaning, cap replaced and a root canal. After paying astronomically, I didn't have the money for the "DNA" test, because they only offer in a larger package that I couldn't afford. Long story short, there was no difference in my fecal smell after all that ...
- Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4931
- Gender:
Re: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
I'm in a similar place as you. I've made every excuse as to why it was happening. I even moved out of the state, thinking it was my allergies acting up. Then when I moved from NY to CA, I noticed the same reactions from people, but even worse. People hold their breathe by my, try to get away from me ...
- Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: GERD meds did not work! Help please!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2224
- Gender:
Re: GERD meds did not work! Help please!
I hope this finds you well.
I went to the doctors only to find out that my childhood allergies (that I thought I grew out of), had flared up. My sinus cavity was completely congested (even though I didn't feel like it was), causing bad breathe, dry mouth and a weird smell that filled the room. I ...
I went to the doctors only to find out that my childhood allergies (that I thought I grew out of), had flared up. My sinus cavity was completely congested (even though I didn't feel like it was), causing bad breathe, dry mouth and a weird smell that filled the room. I ...
- Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
- Replies: 28
- Views: 10933
- Gender:
Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
I'm experiencing the EXACT same thing. I'm at the beginning of my diagnosis. Just went to the dentist, no GD or issues.. I have a doc appointment next week. Good to know that you found the cause, I may have suggestions for my doctor to investigate!
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing!
- Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1490
- Gender:
Re: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
He said I don't HAVE gd I'm so disappointed
Its a good thing to rule out gd.. Now you know what you don't have, you can follow up with your regular doctor and start ruling out things one by one and get to the root of the problem.
I'm going to the dentist tomorrow, I'm going through the same ...
Its a good thing to rule out gd.. Now you know what you don't have, you can follow up with your regular doctor and start ruling out things one by one and get to the root of the problem.
I'm going to the dentist tomorrow, I'm going through the same ...
- Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sharing A Post I Read That Gives A Little Hope
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1134
- Gender:
Re: Sharing A Post I Read That Gives A Little Hope
I haven't found a cure.. That's the post that I read, I copied and paste it to share with others (to give hope).
I'm seriously thinking I have an infection, the smell is getting worse. I always had BB but in the past month every time I leave a room and I go back to it, I can smell a putrid smokey ...
I'm seriously thinking I have an infection, the smell is getting worse. I always had BB but in the past month every time I leave a room and I go back to it, I can smell a putrid smokey ...
- Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sharing A Post I Read That Gives A Little Hope
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1134
- Gender:
Sharing A Post I Read That Gives A Little Hope
I just read the following from http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Respiratory-Disorders/Bad-smell-coming-from-noseFound-a-Cure-Yayyyy/show/520721?li_source=LI&li_medium=default-widget
Bad smell coming from nose..Found a Cure!!! Yayyyy
I have been suffering from a really horrible smell coming from my ...
Bad smell coming from nose..Found a Cure!!! Yayyyy
I have been suffering from a really horrible smell coming from my ...
- Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm so devastated
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6302
- Gender:
Re: I'm so devastated
Hello Everybody, I'm writing this from home i didn't go to the office today
i feel like i can't stand being with people anymore...
First, let me tell you a little about my horrible life...... i suffered from bulimia for 16 years no one knows about this and i think i'm cured now (two-month bulimia ...
i feel like i can't stand being with people anymore...
First, let me tell you a little about my horrible life...... i suffered from bulimia for 16 years no one knows about this and i think i'm cured now (two-month bulimia ...
- Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm so devastated
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6302
- Gender:
Re: I'm so devastated
I could have wrote this post myself as well. I just resigned from my job (2nd one) out of complete humiliation. I can't take another day of being singled out. judged.. made fun of.. I feel hopeless, but then I read everyones post and I know I'm not alone. I don't have the answers, but lets continue ...
- Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please read this, looks very reasonable
- Replies: 2
- Views: 900
- Gender:
Re: Please read this, looks very reasonable
Found this and thought it may help us, please read it and let me know what do you think
Definitely, I'm gonna try it once I receive my Oraliotic shipment
http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1927637#i
I purchased Oral Health Probiotics that has Blis K12 from Walmart, can't wait to receive it ...
Definitely, I'm gonna try it once I receive my Oraliotic shipment
http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1927637#i
I purchased Oral Health Probiotics that has Blis K12 from Walmart, can't wait to receive it ...
- Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help!! My BB is ruining my life!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2138
- Gender:
Re: Help!! My BB is ruining my life!
Stay strong please we are all here to support each other
please forget about what happened, and don't let these feelingless people ruin your life and career
although i urge you to make your dentist and doctor listen to this record maybe they all put more effort to cure you
just to relieve you ...
please forget about what happened, and don't let these feelingless people ruin your life and career
although i urge you to make your dentist and doctor listen to this record maybe they all put more effort to cure you
just to relieve you ...
- Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LONDON FEEDBACK WEEKEND
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1453
- Gender:
Re: LONDON FEEDBACK WEEKEND
If I were in London, I absolutely would go. I'm in NYC. Please continue to post your findings after your meet up, I'd love to hear the feedback given to one another. This has been my saving grace, just to know I'm not alone!
- Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help!! My BB is ruining my life!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2138
- Gender:
Re: Help!! My BB is ruining my life!
Thanks you for the response.This site has been amazing to hear other people's stories and suggestions, it's comforting to know there are people who LITERALLY understand what I'm going through!
I don't know what "type" of smell I have, due to the fact that my adult daughter can't smell it (or doesn ...
I don't know what "type" of smell I have, due to the fact that my adult daughter can't smell it (or doesn ...
- Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A few questions Please Help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3023
- Gender:
Re: A few questions Please Help
Sorry to hear about what you're going through. To answer some of your questions (from my experience, I'm not a doctor or anything but I'm going through the same thing).
Q) Are my lips dry because of Peroxide hydrogen?
A) Probably not, I have dry lips and mouth and I don't gargle with Peroxide
Q ...
Q) Are my lips dry because of Peroxide hydrogen?
A) Probably not, I have dry lips and mouth and I don't gargle with Peroxide
Q ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.