THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Please read this, looks very reasonable

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Halina
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Please read this, looks very reasonable

Post by Halina »

Found this and thought it may help us, please read it and let me know what do you think
Definitely, I'm gonna try it once I receive my Oraliotic shipment
http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1927637#i
deedee8
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:10 pm
Gender:

Re: Please read this, looks very reasonable

Post by deedee8 »

Halina wrote:Found this and thought it may help us, please read it and let me know what do you think
Definitely, I'm gonna try it once I receive my Oraliotic shipment
http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1927637#i
I purchased Oral Health Probiotics that has Blis K12 from Walmart, can't wait to receive it. After reading the link you provided, I'll use it in conjunction with peroxide and I'll let everyone know how it works for me..
Cureplzz
Advanced
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm
Location: Phoenix Az
Gender:

Re: Please read this, looks very reasonable

Post by Cureplzz »

](*,) I'll give this a try thanks.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗