Found this and thought it may help us, please read it and let me know what do you think
Definitely, I'm gonna try it once I receive my Oraliotic shipment
http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1927637#i
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Please read this, looks very reasonable
Re: Please read this, looks very reasonable
I purchased Oral Health Probiotics that has Blis K12 from Walmart, can't wait to receive it. After reading the link you provided, I'll use it in conjunction with peroxide and I'll let everyone know how it works for me..Halina wrote:Found this and thought it may help us, please read it and let me know what do you think
Definitely, I'm gonna try it once I receive my Oraliotic shipment
http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1927637#i
Re: Please read this, looks very reasonable
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.